Mister Maf

Counter Strike: Global Offensive

Woo, I just got a beta key! Anyone else have this yet? Thoughts? Gonna try it out in a couple days. {Also, I have a spare key. Anyone want it? [First come first serve. (Unless you bribe me.)]}-Its taken.

Edited by binary

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOI played maybe 10 minutes of CS:GO at PAX east, and I want mooooreeeeeee. I only had that one weird gamemode where your weapon switches after every kill, but still very enjoyable.

It's not my fault TF2 is so much better than CS:S.

Ah, lol, I understand, the key is still yours, btw.

I'm in the Beta. It's laggy and I can't seem to shoot anyone before instantly dying.It's like CS:S but I lag more and I die faster.

that sounds a whole lot like css to me anyway... Edited by binary

Don't know if you're having the same issue I had for the first few months of beta, where everything is delayed. It feels like you can't react in-time when shooting. Feels like you're mouse is in a bowl of jell-o.Well, if so, I managed to find out how. V-Sync. Disabling it in your graphics settings returned the game to a smooth experience, which feels like a mix between 1.6 and CS:S, and is actually very, very playable. It was literally a game changing setting, and I don't understand how it would have such an impact on input delay, but it did.

RISE FROM THE GRAVE!!!

Guise I've found best guide to CS:GO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ida4D2J_riM

To be serious though, I've found this game to be rather fun. Then again, I've only played against bots......on easy.

But, I have a feeling human servers won't be so different.....probably because I've heard that this is the more "newb-friendly" CS than past CS. Which, to be honest, is good for me because I am completely new to Counter-Strike, so this is the perfect game for me, along with added bonuses like better graphics, skins, and constant support from Valve. Once I start playing on human servers, y'all are welcome to join me.

P.S. Hi past een, pls come back, we miss you (and Janobi).

Well, I caved and bought myself some skins for CS:GO. Two for each side, a Glock, M4A1-S, USP-S, and AK. I didn't really care about rarity, as long as it looked good.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/JohnCaveson/inventory

What, I like blue.

EDIT: Huh, for reason it says I have no items, yet I can see my inventory just fine from the client. Strange.

Edited by John Freddyson