Mister Maf

Counter Strike: Global Offensive

I guess I'm that much of a noob to understand competitive CS, because I would play for fun rather than play because I'm forced to, to later play for e-peen.

​Unless you want to be forced to play in casual mode, which consists of 10v10s with generally 5 AWPs on both sides and enough nades to basically cover the entire map for a round and at least 12 people who don't know anything about the game, you'll want to play the competitive matchmaking, mainly since comp is how the game is supposed to be played. 10 mans are the competitive meta for a reason.

Edited by DrEvilBrain

I can ensure you that casual is in no way fun.

Except if you manage to win these 1v9 situations either by clutching or with a ninja defuse. And then get votekicked for "hacking".

Also, there are sometimes people that vote for a scramble or restart at Match Point. Most people press F1 and then lose all their points, thus wasting everyones time because no one gets XP for their rank since the whole match is reset.

Since I don't feel like bothering, it might be possible to remove them with r_cleardecals, but part of me thinks Valve will not give an option for them to disappear. There's only going to be two things they do:

1. They disable the "sprays" from being used in Competitive

2. They make it so only your team can see sprays

At the moment, CS:GO comp matchmaking is built around not having dumb sprays that you could mistake for a CTs head. The worst thing is definitely the 50 uses, otherwise I wouldn't care too much.

I just can't believe the balls they have to remove something that's been in Valve games for over a decade then add it back in years later for a price while restricting it to hell and back.

This isn't just fucking you in the ass, this is bludgeoning you with a tire iron, sawing off your leg with a rusty knife then jamming your leg up your fucking asshole before tossing you into a vat of salt water. I do wonder though if they'll remove the 50 use limitation and say "See haha we're not that bad we gave in to pressure!" I wouldn't put it past the shifty fucks.