Skye

Pokemon

First things first.

Posted Image

Right, moving on to business.

Surprised we don't already have a thread for POKEHMANZ. We need to show us them. What's your favourite Pokemon? Favourite generation? Favourite Gym Leader? Most annoying tactic? Most time you've spent cycling up and down a single stretch of land just to hatch an egg and only to find that it's the wrong nature so you have to do all that shit again?

The answer, of course, is Sableye, R/B/Y, Maylene, using Shedinja and WAY TOO ****ING MUCH.

Oh yeah, if you have friend codes or whatever, go and share them for trades and battles and such.

Friendship is magic.

I also do a Nuzlocke Challenge story for Fire Red here. I feel cheap advertising it though, so here you found it in the super special awesome secret white text. Lucky you.

Man, I stopped caring about Pokemon after Gold/Silver, when Misty was gone in the show and Ash just threw away his lucky cap.There is what now? 1200 pokemons? Ash is about 25 years old in the show? Did he ever meet any girl without exploding her bicycle?

I should probably play more Pokemon games, I only have from Sapphire to Platinum.But to the questions: Gible, don't know, don't know, any Pokemon having moves that seem to have nothing to do with their type, and I don't get eggs all that often.

I used to watch the show and collect cards when I was younger, didn't have any video games whatsoever.Few years ago I played Ruby. Went thru with Mudkip and raped everything, felt like I played every game in the series so haven't played any others. I don't think I missed out on anything except for garbage bag pokemon and any other unimaginative things. I mean really. Funnily enough, as much of an achievement whore and 100% type I am, collecting all the pokemon for the pokedex never appealed to me.I do have yellow around with my Gameboy stuff tho, Pikachu is a fat ugly little thing in that game; followin' me around.

I honestly have no ♥♥♥♥ing idea, there's just so many great ones. Might be Mew, so ♥♥♥♥ing adorable.R/S/E, since Ruby was the first Pokemon game, actually the first video game of any kind that I ever owned.Never really thought about it, I guess Flannery. Raising defense a ton so everything you do does like 1 damage.No ♥♥♥♥ing clue what natures do. But yeah, spent way too much time just biking around waiting for eggs to hatch. Usually I'd just watch TV while doing it.

There are so many pokemon that I like that I'd struggle to name a single favourite pokemon. Examples of pokemon that I think are fantastic are; Genesect, Giratina, Scizor, Skarmory, Gallade, Houndoom, Haxorus, Hydreigon, Hihidaruma and Sandile / Krookodile.

I haven't played Pokemon in months, I've still got Pokemon Online installed though! I only recently learnt that Rayquaza got V-Create (which is rather lol, as airlock stops him from receiving a boost from Groudon's drought) and that Thundurus / Excadrill / Deoxys-S / Garchomp (again) have been banned!

If any of you are on Smogon, I'm Nomad. I was a pre-contributor! :D

Edited by Fish-E

Man, I stopped caring about Pokemon after Gold/Silver, when Misty was gone in the show and Ash just threw away his lucky cap.

There is what now? 1200 pokemons?

Ash is about 25 years old in the show? Did he ever meet any girl without exploding her bicycle?

You know Ash gets laid a lot. YOU KNOW HE DOES.

You know he does, he hangs out with a bunch of chicks, impossibru he never got in any of their pants

My favorite Generation will always be Gen III. Hoenn captured my heart like no other region has. I can't wait until the remakes come out. Favorite Pokemon is Blaziken, I love that giant fire chicken of death.But I do love GSC/HGSS a lot. So nostalgic, as Gold was my first.

Charizard or Dragonite, Gen 1>Gen 2> Gen 5> Gen 4> Gen 3, Mother fuckin' Giovanni, Akane with her rollout, the good pokemon games didn't have natures, so I've never done that.

Gen 5 was the worst of them all

My favorite Generation will always be Gen III. Hoenn captured my heart like no other region has. I can't wait until the remakes come out. Favorite Pokemon is Blaziken, I love that giant fire chicken of death.

Huff nailed it for me. I'm serious. Gen III was like, always my favorite and by god it will be. I'm actually replaying Ruby right now. Training for the E4.EDIT:Oh, forgot some stuff. My favorite gym leader is Brock from first gen and uh... Most annoying tatic? Bein paralyzed. I hate being paralyzed. I slow down, have a 50% chance of not attacking and ees stoopid. Edited by Cell

Oh, most annying taactic? Confusion. Confuse my Pokemon and I have about an 80% chance of not attacking, just because I'm me. RIP my beloved Yellow Flute.And as I apparently must always use one weird tactic/thing in each game, I've found Delcatty becoming my physical powerhouse on my last few Sapphire runs. Idunnolol.

I've always been super OCD about making sure all my mane 6 are exactly the same level. After every single battle I switch my whole party around in order of who has the most EXP.

I do that too :DGyms are always a pain, because I level up all the ones that are good against whatever type the gym is more than the rest.

I've also been recently leveling up until multiples of five before I challenge the next gym. And I try to use my starter as rarely as possible. Still just throw whatever strong attacks I have at the opponent, though.