Skye

Pokemon

I always was partial to Brick Break. Even it it was rather situational, nothing felt better than giving a big middle finger to those defense-needy enemies.

Ok, I just found my old, greasy Pokemon silver cartridge, (it was like that when I got it.) Anyway, as soon as I manage to find my Gameboy Colour or borrow a relative's Gameboy Advance, I shall start to document my findings, as it'll be the first Pokemon game I've ever played. I was dumb as a kid and couldn't get out of the house you started off in, I hope my naivety and noobiness will be of some entertainment value to you guys.

Ok, I just found my old, greasy Pokemon silver cartridge, (it was like that when I got it.) Anyway, as soon as I manage to find my Gameboy Colour or borrow a relative's Gameboy Advance, I shall start to document my findings, as it'll be the first Pokemon game I've ever played. I was dumb as a kid and couldn't get out of the house you started off in, I hope my naivety and noobiness will be of some entertainment value to you guys.

inb4 internal battery has died

Okay, so as favourites and most annoying tactic goes, mine are:Parasect, Gold/Silver/Crystal, Lt. Surge, Sand-Attack...Sand-Attack...Sand-Attack...Sand-Attack...NO MOVES HIT ANYTHING EVERI recently bought a 3DS and am trying to get into Black but it's just to alien to me now.

inb4 internal battery has died

After some prodding by Cell, I've found my old Emerald. The first and last Pokemon game I had ever played, barring the spin-offs.I hadn't touched this in 7 years. The DS I originally played this on had been dead for years. My brother's DS is broken at the hinge. I've managed to dig up my brother's old SP, in less-than-perfect condition. The poor battery can't hold a charge for more than 4 hours.BUT GOD DAMN IT ITS BEAUTIFUL TO HAVE MY CHILDHOOD AGAIN.

After some prodding by Cell, I've found my old Emerald. The first and last Pokemon game I had ever played, barring the spin-offs.I hadn't touched this in 7 years. The DS I originally played this on had been dead for years. My brother's DS is broken at the hinge. I've managed to dig up my brother's old SP, in less-than-perfect condition. The poor battery can't hold a charge for more than 4 hours.BUT GOD DAMN IT ITS BEAUTIFUL TO HAVE MY CHILDHOOD AGAIN.

Your welcome.

You're*Typical Gen 3 fan.

Hey, just because Gen 3 was my favorite doesn't mean I don't like the first or second one.Also, turns out Albino Boy isn't really albino, it's a hat.

Hey, just because Gen 3 was my favorite doesn't mean I don't like the first or second one.Also, turns out Albino Boy isn't really albino, it's a hat.

Worst hat ever. Such a bad hat, not even Robin would wear it.Now that's saying something.

Damn, now i regret giving my old gameboy back to batty. I still have sapphire lying around somewhere

Worst hat ever. Such a bad hat, not even Robin would wear it.Now that's saying something.

Robin will wear anything that will fit onto his head and you know it.

Let's see here...favorite Pokemon's gotta be Jolteon, I would fuck shit up with that mofo. Favorite trainer? Misty. Because throwing a Jolteon against her Pokemon is pretty much the equivalent of fishing with dynamite. Favorite generation? I'd have to say I or II, those're the ones that I grew up with. Gold is still one of my favorite video games ever, hands down. When I came to college, I bought myself an old GBA SP and Gold, Firered, Leafgreen, Ruby, Emerald and Sapphire (the last 5 were being sold altogether for like 12 bucks, so why not?). It's so good to be able to relive my childhood...