Verumae

share your worst jokes

Verumae.

I don't see how this would possess any comical value, whether by intention or by mistake. No matter how you look at it, there's nothing comical about it. It's not a "bad joke," it's just not a joke at all.you silly retard

I don't see how this would possess any comical value, whether by intention or by mistake. No matter how you look at it, there's nothing comical about it. It's not a "bad joke," it's just not a joke at all.you silly retard

Oooooh. Bernkastel got told.So a man walks into a bar, and he says

"Ouch."

So some guy walks into a doctor's office, to get the results from his cancer and Alzheimer's screening. He waits around until the doctor comes in.The doctor comes in and tells him"Sir I'm afraid I have bad news. You have Alzheimer's. But that's not all, you also have cancer."The guy starts laughing and the doctor looks puzzled."Why are you laughing?" Said the doctor."Because I'm relieved it wasn't cancer."God it's so awful.

Two dinosaurs are sitting on a plateau. The brontosaurus asks the triceratops, "Why did the chicken cross the road?"The triceratops replies, "...What the fuck is a chicken and what the fuck is a road?"

Two dinosaurs are sitting on a plateau. The brontosaurus asks the triceratops, "Why did the chicken cross the road?"The triceratops replies, "...What the fuck is a chicken and what the fuck is a road?"

How are the dinosaurs talking

(I translated that one from german)A priest walks along a road, which leads through a moor. He slips, falls into one of the pits filled with mud and gets stuck. Hours pass and he sinks deeper and deeper. Suddenly the fire brigade comes coincidentally comes by. One of the fire ighters lieaves his truck and asks the Priest: "Father, can I help you?" But the man answers "No. If god wants me to live, he'll send me help". The firefighters leave.On the next day, the firefighters drive along that road again and see the poor priest already being stuck up to his stomach. They ask him again if he needed help, but he rejects their offer again. On the third day, the firefighters come along once again. But when the firefighter wants to offer the priest his help again, he gets rejected again by the priest, who's head is the only visible body part of him anymore.A few hours later, finally even his head was covered in mud and he passed away. He wakes up infront of god himself. The priest is dissapointed and asks god "Why didn't you send me help? I thought you loved every creature on earth!"God's answer: "Who do you think sent you the fire brigade?"Pretty bad, right?