Binary

Planetside 2

We just organized a 30 tank rush.

It was glorious.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/937005334693238214/58D257D12D62A9AF2A7101B5DF9F4092AE21CE89/

TR is clearly the smartest and most organized empire.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/937005334693239307/BD61C19130223C361F4E74C3D4FA8CA7DA1FEC61/

And vanu are still trying to figure out the shield on biolab.

Scrub tactics, and it's sure easy to brag when your guys are 70 FUCKING PERCENT OF EVERYONE

Scrub tactics, and it's sure easy to brag when your guys are 70 FUCKING PERCENT OF EVERYONE

Except this was on Thebe, which is pretty much a perfect three way split.

Except this was on Thebe, which is pretty much a perfect three way split.

YOU WIN THIS TIME. You got lucky. You scrounged together the 4 brain cells you all shared.

I had to join Eurydore because Thebe was full. I'll try to make Rammite on Thebe eventually, and if someone else took him, I'll be TheRammite.

I'm Minifridge on Thebe or whatever that was. NC is pretty incompetent, which is sad. Their music is so cool. Lasers ahoy, I guess.

No. You will join the correct empire. There's still time!

I'm Minifridge on Thebe or whatever that was.

NC is pretty incompetent, which is sad. Their music is so cool.

Lasers ahoy, I guess.

ANOTHER FOR THE VANU

Terrans, go back to being stupid. You don't need to fight to the death like cavemen when you have technology

Also, Binary, you'd make a great Vanu soldier. Yet you side with the terrans, never reaching your full potential, dragging yourself down with the idiots. Join us.

ANOTHER FOR THE VANU

Terrans, go back to being stupid. You don't need to fight to the death like cavemen when you have technology

Also, Binary, you'd make a great Vanu soldier. Yet you side with the terrans, never reaching your full potential, dragging yourself down with the idiots. Join us.

you make some good points except fuck lasers all i need is more dakka

Posted Image

ANOTHER FOR THE VANU

I'm sorry, but I look so darn good in red.

I'm sorry, but I look so darn good in red.

Binary, you of all people should understand the value of technology. Even if you Terrans do miraculously drive us back, your people are under our influence. Every day, more and more people join the Vanu, even if we lose the war on the fronts, your people will lose faith in you. Revolution will spark, and the Vanu will strike when you are weak. As we speak, we have infiltrated your society. Thousands of Vanu are spreading propaganda, right under your noses. Your people are losing faith in you, and soon, the terrans will be nothing but an insignificant bug in our hands. We know all. We see all. We are all.

The Vanu look to the future, because we are the future. It's simple. Join us or die.

Binary, you of all people should understand the value of technology. Even if you Terrans do miraculously drive us back, your people are under our influence. Every day, more and more people join the Vanu, even if we lose the war on the fronts, your people will lose faith in you. Revolution will spark, and the Vanu will strike when you are weak. As we speak, we have infiltrated your society. Thousands of Vanu are spreading propaganda, right under your noses. Your people are losing faith in you, and soon, the terrans will be nothing but an insignificant bug in our hands. We know all. We see all. We are all.

The Vanu look to the future, because we are the future. It's simple. Join us or die.

We got plenty of reliable technology. Wanna know why our guns shoot bullets? Because they work. For all you know, those lazer pistol things you're using could be causing you to grow an extra thumb or something.

And we'll keep fighting for the people to protect them from threats of the likes of you. What do you have to offer the people? Oh, right, cancer guns. That probably explode. What do we offer? Reliably, and protection.

I believe your choice is clear. Join US, and lets bring this war to an end.

We got plenty of reliable technology. Wanna know why our guns shoot bullets? Because they work. For all you know, those lazer pistol things you're using could be causing you to grow an extra thumb or something.

And we'll keep fighting for the people to protect them from threats of the likes of you. What do you have to offer the people? Oh, right, cancer guns. That probably explode. What do we offer? Reliably, and protection.

I believe your choice is clear. Join US, and lets bring this war to an end.

They use batteries, not cold fusion. Our guns are more reliable. Do you know how much effort goes into making a clip of bullets, as opposed to a battery? Anywho, how about this. We join forces to take down the noob conglomerate, then fight to the death?

They use batteries, not cold fusion. Our guns are more reliable. Do you know how much effort goes into making a clip of bullets, as opposed to a battery? Anywho, how about this. We join forces to take down the noob conglomerate, then fight to the death?

Sounds reasonable. Temporary truce.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG-VzBZWdZU

I WAS HAVING MY DOUBTS ABOUT VS BUT I WAS LISTENING TO THE NEW MAIN MENU MUSIC AND IT SEEMED SO FAMILIAR THEN WHEN I REALISED WHERE I REMEMBERED IT FROM I JUST SCREAMED 'VANU SOVEREIGNITY MASTER FUCKING RACE' AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS TO NOBODY IN PARTICULAR. But yeah we can work something out if it means destroying the Newb Conglomerate, sure.