Skye

Homestuck

"So a seemingly insignificant item from the beginning of the story is suddenly and literally RAGE'd into existence by a bloodthirsty purple alien juggalo, and the very same item connects randomly and equally insignificant-looking events to explain the cause of pretty much every bad thing in the story.And it was all Betty Crocker's doing, because she tweeted an ICP video to a time traveling hipster wannabe on a site called Delirious Biznasty. In the past. Also, she's an alien too.For those keeping score at home, this made things less confusing.Welcome to Homestuck."

> Find out what Homestuck is.> Discuss. Edited by Skye

Title says Homestuck. Post is about Dr. Who.Wat?

Was going to make a Homestuck thread with the title, then forgot and was going to make a Dr. Who one in the post- I forget things very easily.You can go make a Doctor Who thread if you're disappointed. :V

I stopped reading after it turned into conceited nonsense.Certain story arcs are good, but as a Whole Problem Sleuth was leagues better than Homesuck.inb4 someone rages at me.

Meh, can't win them all. To each his own.

Currently on Act IV I think. I'm really liking this. Stuff with time shenanigans just occurred and I'm too lazy to Spoiler Tag so yeah. And also, Enter is my favorite thing ever.

Edited by Huff
grammar

I love this webcomic so much. The jokes are great, the characters lovable and silly, and the music is really, really good. Currently beginning on Hivebound/Act V.

4NOTH3R JO1NS OUR GLOR1OUS DEMOGRAPH1C.

The weird time shit/weird plot shit is usually what drives people away, along with the monotony of the text logs (But since we're all from a forum-for-a-forum, I doubted that would be a problem).

You'll love Casade.

Glad to see that two more have joined in the fun, though. Get ready for things to escalate further and further into epicness - each act just gets better and better and better.

Also Doc Scratch is the best character.

Posted Image

PS: If you know what the original animated film that GIF is based on, you get a cookie. Or rep.

Glad to see that two more have joined in the fun, though. Get ready for things to escalate further and further into epicness - each act just gets better and better and better.

Also Doc Scratch is the best character.

Posted Image

PS: If you know what the original animated film that GIF is based on, you get a cookie. Or rep.
The road to El Dorado

Man, trying to rationalize and understand the weird time shit and weird plot shit is part of what's captured me. It's starting to make sense. I tried explaining it to my mom, though, and could only explain the idea of Sburb being a game that you can manipulate the real world with. After that, words were ded.

Man, trying to rationalize and understand the weird time shit and weird plot shit is part of what's captured me. It's starting to make sense. I tried explaining it to my mom, though, and could only explain the idea of Sburb being a game that you can manipulate the real world with. After that, words were ded.

I tried to explain it to my brother, who usually has a good sense for weird plot/time shit.He acted as if I was trying to explain Le Chatelier's Principle to a 4 year old.Granted, he still caved in and read it, but he refuses to read the dialoglogs and is only more confused.