...Hm. Isn't that... interesting.

Edited by Skye
Whoops. It was Prince, not Bard.

Bard of Rage

:o)

You are the Knight of Light.

Derse Dreamer

Your genetic sequence is AT

I dunno da fuq i'm doing, someone help me out here.

You have a very high crit rate.

You are the Knight of Light.Derse DreamerYour genetic sequence is ATI dunno da fuq i'm doing, someone help me out here.

Knight is basically the high-damage, high-health class. The tank.Light being literal light and also goals. Short term goals, long term goals, and the Ultimate goal of creating a new universe and becoming it's literal gods.You're the Warrior of getting-stuff-done-right. Basically every Anime protagonist ever.

:o)

You have a very high crit rate.

Knight is basically the high-damage, high-health class. The tank.

Light being literal light and also goals. Short term goals, long term goals, and the Ultimate goal of creating a new universe and becoming it's literal gods.

You're the Warrior of getting-stuff-done-right. Basically every Anime protagonist ever.

I liked silent's explanation more, higher crit rate sounds pretty good.

---------- _ -- ----- Result ----- -- _ ----------You are the Heir of Blood.Prospit DreamerYour genetic sequence is TA.Hmm, does that make me a vampire?blood magic?Do I get these moves/spells?Did some research.research shows that my exact powers are unknown, but it is vaguely:one under the protection of blood.but can use said aspect as a powerthe aspect it self means affinity, and affection.being united with my aspect, and the other way round, it is a paradox.so I do control blood, and it helps me?:confused:

Edited by Doopliss2008

---------- _ -- ----- Result ----- -- _ ----------

You are the Heir of Blood.

Prospit Dreamer

Your genetic sequence is TA.

Hmm, does that make me a vampire?

Heir; "one under the protection of their aspect", or "one who protects themself by using their aspect".

Blood; "common theories include affinity, affection and unity in general".

Your role is to keep everyone united by their bonds, so you serve as the "blood brother" for others. In terms of power, you are protected by blood, so your power would probably be that you can fuel or improve yourself with blood. So yeah, you're pretty much a rainbow drinker vampire.

I should get my tablet and doodle some stuff about these roles.

Oh, I'm back, I guess.

---------- _ -- ----- Result ----- -- _ ----------You are the Knight of Blood.Prospit DreamerYour genetic sequence is AA.

The huh?Based on the other ones, I'm a vampire tank?

The huh?Based on the other ones, I'm a vampire tank?

"Knights are warriors that exploit their aspect as a weapon."So... this.Or Bloodseeker.

People need to increase their general willpower and stop complaining about TVTropes. You get sidetracked there, it's your fault and your fault alone.

I'm going to go with;What is a running joke?

Posted Image

Wish I could make those backgrounds transparent more easily. But yeah, that's my artistic skillz. total pro

Knight of Rage. Prospit dreamer. AT.

Huh.

"One who exploits rage as a weapon for their own means, and can protect others with their own rage."

...Huh. I got no idea for this one. I would say you just get a strong rage bloodlust, but that's Prince and Bard. I'm not sure how this one would work, sorry.

Edited by Skye

All this genetics stuff made me curious.Maybe I should start to read it...*remembers about Problem Sleught*NO! NO! NOOO! Never going back there!:flutterage: