Stackbabbin' Bumscags

In which we post the randomest shit we find on YouTube.

How the hell did this show up in my recommendations:

"Lift enthusiast" bravely goes on a quest to not pay for a hotel room.

1 hour ago, Gyokuyoutama said:

Why is this so entertaining?

One of my professors showed us that video little less than a week ago. It was the only time i saw the majority of the class actually seem to give a shit what was going on in there.

This one is worse for showing you how the algorithms work but better for pretending that you are receiving coded messages from your alien overlords:

11 hours ago, Moby said:

This guy still makes one of the best animations ever.

I appreciate the work that 2snacks puts in, but when it comes to the Zaibatsu's animation crew I think I'm partial to Plague's creepy stuff:

But actually now that I look at his channel his creep animations seem to have vanished.  Luckily someone reuploaded them with Italian dubs:

Wow there's actually two italian dubs:

Edited by Gyokuyoutama

56 minutes ago, Gyokuyoutama said:

I appreciate the work that 2snacks puts in, but when it comes to the Zaibatsu's animation crew I think I'm partial to Plague's creepy stuff:

While I love Plague's art, his last Zaibatsu animation was two years ago.

2 hours ago, Moby said:

While I love Plague's art, his last Zaibatsu animation was two years ago.

Wrong, this is only nine months old:

It's also possible that there was something after that that I forgot about since apparently youtube took down a bunch of his recent stuff.

I found a pronunciation guide for my username?

Looking at the account, it seems to be a bot generating pronunciation guides for random gibberish words beginning with 'Aa'. I can't think of any good reason somebody would make that. 

On 03/11/2017 at 2:00 PM, Gyokuyoutama said:

It's also possible that there was something after that that I forgot about since apparently youtube took down a bunch of his recent stuff.

He said on his Twitter that Warner tried to seize and monetize his Callie video (and probably some others), he disputed it but Google said it was a valid copyright claim, so he took it down and got an account strike.

22 hours ago, aabicus said:

I found a pronunciation guide for my username?

Looking at the account, it seems to be a bot generating pronunciation guides for random gibberish words beginning with 'Aa'. I can't think of any good reason somebody would make that. 

I have no idea what the purpose of this channel is, but it feels like a spoof ARG.  I mean, if this is discovered by the mainstream we'll get articles about "this creepy youtube channel has thousands of pronunciation videos and no one knows why." But when you see what constitutes a "creepy video" you  get stuff like this: