Stackbabbin' Bumscags

In which we post the randomest shit we find on YouTube.

Reminds me of those "20 games in 3 minute" type of flash games.

On 10/20/2018 at 1:06 PM, A 1970 Corvette said:

So when are we getting a dissertation on this? It's kinda morbidly fascinating

I was gonna watch the series and outline it for the class but I got halfway through and realized it sucked really bad since 90% of it was high school shenanigans filler. One of the last things I saw was the girl get turned into a 4 year old and blow a kiss at Herobrine, though, and that's a good note to end it on I think.

On-topic:

This channel is pretty amazing:

It's apparently a chronicle of one Japanese man's brave crusade to pet every single stray cat in the world.  All while hawking his ultimate cat brush and translating his titles and video descriptions into some of the most nonsensical broken English I've ever seen.

His dedication to his cause is unbelievable (he uploads about 2 videos of cat petting each day, and has apparently taken several trips for the express purpose of finding cats to pet.)  Even the name of the channel ("Impressed cat video") is great.

The Jim Henson Company made a Toy Story TV show a year before Toy Story came out:

(This is a spin-off of "The Christmas Toy" TV Special, which was basically Toy Story, complete with the same central conflict of a child's old favorite toy getting made at the new favorite toy, a full 9 years before Toy Story.)

Edited by Gyokuyoutama

In the continuing file of "what the fuck is this timeline" I can't believe that this is a real thing that happened:

Next year we'll find out that the picture was taken by JJ Abrams.