I was planning to post these guys eventually but here it is.These guys are purely dynamic. They work off of each other. They make fun of each other. They PLAY WITH EACH OTHER wait that didn't come out right.It's the best new LP channel this year, hands down.

I have nothing to add that hasn't already been said. You know, cause it's all praise and good stuff like that. c:

Sooooooooo this.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3ICI8WABfE

PS: POPPY BROOOOOOOOOOOOS

Edited by Skye

I never understood why people watch LP's.Just like that kid you invite over to your house and you're playing a game and he is watching and you asks if he wants to play too and he replies nah I'm cool I just want to watch and what was up with that kid anyways?

I never understood why people watch LP's.Just like that kid you invite over to your house and you're playing a game and he is watching and you asks if he wants to play too and he replies nah I'm cool I just want to watch and what was up with that kid anyways?

Personally, I watch LPs for the humor value. Especially if I've played the game before, it lets me kinda just sit back, see how they did things differently than me, and chuckle as they make the same observations that I did. Or if you're a certain Swedish youtuber I know of, laugh my ass off as they spawn in a Horker follower in Skyrim, name it "Walrus", and RP it as a serial child killer who occasionally turns into a sweetroll.

He said Ludicolo is dumb. I can never forgive this. He's still hilarious, though. *watches more videos*

This is pretty great. I'm loving the Emerald play through. Nice that they chose the best generation to do.

I actually watched a few out of boredomthe Goof Troop ones were amazing, but pokémon just really doesn't work for an LP

Yeah y'know what I think you're right. Especially with the format of the episodes, they are not going to get anywhere in the game anytime soon unless they edit out a lot of the parts where they're just grinding levels.