Every so often I will turn around and look at my brother's monitor and I will see the most beautiful Charmandosaurus rex and cry the entire river of joy

Huh.  They brought Ninja Brian on for a Grumpcade, it was actually really funny.  He did an AMA on reddit today, I guess he's gonna be a regular on the channel now.  I'm ok with this, he's actually a really funny guy.

Ive been watching the Sonic Adventures playthrough and just got to the walkthrough drama

Apparently the emerald locations are randomised in the Knuckles stages, so the guide just read "this stage is pretty small so it'll be easy to find the pieces" every level. Dan and Arin joked about it and then namedropped the guy who made the guide several times by his username and also by his real name apparently

So unsurprisingly the guy got doxxed the fuck out of him (like a decade after he wrote that guide lol) and the grumps took down the episode to replace it with a censored version. Gotta say, that really wasn't very smart

Oh my fucking christ, their Spelunky playthrough is absolute gold. Ross gets to fuck everyone over to amazing results, Miles Luna is perfectly in sync with the grump brand chaos, and Barry continues to move like they do.

Oh wow theyre doing an ocarina of time run now

I kind of want to watch as long as it isnt just Arin nitpicking at one of my favourite games for ten minutes a piece