ConfusedCactus

What song are you listening to RIGHT now?

Oh, man that takes me back. Dream Theater used to be my all time favorite band.

I want to say "they make great music", but they do so much different stuff it's hard to judge the band in generalSix Degrees of Inner Turbulence is an a-ma-zing album, at least.Also, listen some of the Shins. Port of Morrow is a beautiful album with some of the greatest happy-sad lyrics ever. Probably in my top ten.

I want to say "they make great music", but they do so much different stuff it's hard to judge the band in generalSix Degrees of Inner Turbulence is an a-ma-zing album, at least.Also, listen some of the Shins. Port of Morrow is a beautiful album with some of the greatest happy-sad lyrics ever. Probably in my top ten.

Yeah, their style changes up a lot between albums. I think 6DOIT, Scenes from a Memory and Octavarium rank among my favorites although they all have their merits. I haven't really kept up with them, though - the last album of theirs I listened to was Systematic Chaos. I kinda burned out of the entire genre, actually.Also really sucks they lost Portnoy.I do listen to the Shins, although I don't have their newest album yet,

getting in this box is what's best for all of us

you will learn so much...

yet experience so little

its quite a wild ride my friend

so get in the box

(This music somehow creeps me out, yet makes me relax at the same time. It's quite a wild ride, my friend.)

It's a catchy ♥♥♥♥ing song.

There's a ten hour version of it and I've listened to a good fifteen minutes of it on more than one occasion.

I've listened the ten hour version for almost three hours once as a challenge

but I prefer the actual song seeing as the bridge at the end is probably the best part of the whole thing

getting in this box is what's best for all of us

you will learn so much...

yet experience so little

its quite a wild ride my friend

so get in the box

(This music somehow creeps me out, yet makes me relax at the same time. It's quite a wild ride, my friend.)

Edmund Mcmillan is starting to become my favorite game dev

This song still manages to be catchy even though its lyrics are entirely incomprehensible.

This is my best guess:CHORUS:Do at anowa shine a lightzm shack out when a somewheresDo at anowa (3x)luh ya girlDo at anowa (3x)luh ya girlDo at anowa (3x)luh ya girlNo way ya minedat the trivethat freeframined you to layNo way yavwined youoh me mayvetta show you low itYou eva fade mighty oh blyan, oh you minehey where you keep my headhey whey dyoa layed goCHORUSno way ya mined girlbaby you within ill mine you and me bothno way ya mined babythough your mine the wayyou witcha thee you might'vego the ligeth oh babyout witcha sayyou might just oh you nee you a lieCHORUS...:confused: Edited by Kayohgee