Stackbabbin' Bumscags

Game Deals Announcement Thread

I can already predict the "OMG GET THIS NAO IT'S ON UBERSALE" threads here in subSPUF once the Winter sale hits, plus along with Amazon running some awesome deals, and the midweek madness stuff from Steam, there's usually quite a few good deals flying by, so let's set this up early. This is a thread to discuss game sales/deals and alert others so we're not all like "OHGODWHY" when we miss it, and to reduce forum clutter. That being said, currently there's a 75% off ALL Dungeon Defenders content, including the Shards missions, thanks to TrendyEnt celebrating their 1 Year anniversary with Dungeon Defenders. Base game for $3.75, complete pack for $12.79.

As much as you guys hate the site, Reddit is still the best place to get news of them.

I don't actually hate all of reddit. Just most of it. But then again, I hate most of humanity.

Just Cause series deal. 75% off. Just Cause is $2.50 Just Cause 2 is $3.75 Buy them they are gud

Weren't those on the Amazon deal too?

Humble Bundle for Android 4 is out! Comes with steam keys as well. www.humblebundle.com/

Its a shame I already have all these games from the past 3 bundles they did.