Stackbabbin' Bumscags

Game Deals Announcement Thread

Wait, what? I have all the Humble Bundles since 4 and Android bundles since the first one, and there are still some new games in this one.

-stealth-

Okay first of all, your target is a wrestler. And assuming he's quite popular, he's going to have lots of security. Therefore, the best way to take him out anonymously is through masked wrestling. Just don't ask me why 47 takes his mask off. That was dumb. Anyway, HATS! More specifically, 2 hats, a badge, a suit, a watch, and... a duck? Edited by Buddhazilla

Should I get the CSS + GMod bundle if I already have GMod? Right now I'm not sure whether I'll get an extra copy if I get it as a gift.

Should I get the CSS + GMod bundle if I already have GMod? Right now I'm not sure whether I'll get an extra copy if I get it as a gift.

No, you don't get the extra copy from bundles, I believe.

No, you don't get the extra copy from bundles, I believe.

Yeah, someone confirmed that for me. I'll pass for now and wait for the general CS sales.

If you don't have CS:S get it.

You certainly should get it eventually, I will be holding off until it drops under $20

i just got it anyway 30 minutes in and there are no regrets at all GET IT NOW