Stackbabbin' Bumscags

Game Deals Announcement Thread

Is it a third person or a first person shooter? The gameplay trailer seemed to have both.

Mostly third person.

You guys should get Dungeons of Dredmor + all the DLC Its only $2.50 and its REALLY worth the price.

This so much, but only if you enjoy Roguelike gaming. (Like Binding of Issac but slower)

Mostly third person. This so much, but only if you enjoy Roguelike gaming. (Like Binding of Issac but slower)

Wait, what? Only the cover system is third person. And the Missing Link is basically better than the main game.

DE:HR is $5. Worth it or no? Also, if I invest $10 I can get all the DLC.

Maybe. $5 means you're no losing much but I find I'm unable to keep interest in it for longer than an hour.

Wait, what? Only the cover system is third person. And the Missing Link is basically better than the main game.

You spend 80% of your time in cover though so the 3rd person moniker would fit.

OH Cover Systems... I see how it is.

It's not like Gears of War though, it's built mostly around stealth. So you can get in cover and peek around until the guard goes by and stuff. It's also unlike Gears of War in that in GoW you can charge the enemy with no issues and murder them at point blank, and if you try to do that in this game you'll get mulched by the other 3 guys immediately after you do a sweet takedown on guy #1.

Get Bastion. Right now. Gameplay is good, not godly like the fanboys say it is. Storyline is good, not godly like the fanboys say it is. Soundtrack IS EVERY BIT AS GODLY AS THE FANBOYS SAY

Lucky for you, Bastion is relatively short. but not like "finish in one day" short

You could. I logged 9 hours and I know that some of that was partway through a second run.

Oh here's a good deal. I have all the Indie Game Music Bundles. They're all free, courtesy of me. Have at 'em. These include the soundtracks of games such as Super Meat Boy (the entire special edition soundtrack), Bastion, The Binding of Isaac, Dear Esther, Dustforce, Hotline Miami, Ilomilo, Plants Vs. Zombies, and TONS of original compositions. My favorite original albums are BLUESCREEN, Impostor Nostalgia, and Joypad Powerup. And some guy named A_Rival who does video-gamey rap stuff.

Edited by Buddhazilla

Consider the following. Darksiders: Get people to buy DS2 CoH: Get people to Buy CoH2 RFA: Get people to buy DLC S3: Get people to buy lodsofedlc Metro: Get people to buy sequel that's currently in Development Limbo

Yeah except LODS OF TRIPLE A GAMES FOR A DOLLAR

Crossposted: Hitman Absolution is 35% off on Green Man Gaming, expiring the 30th. Comes out to $32 for the game + DLC's as the Professional Edition.

Coupon: GMG35-FGR37-COY0B

The Humble Bundle is bonkers These aren't even really indie games they're just AA games that sold for full price, and you get SEVEN for 6 bucks Go get it

I already have Saints. 6 GAMES FOR A DOLLAR YES

Ze link, it does nussing! Takes me to my home feed.