Stackbabbin' Bumscags

Game Deals Announcement Thread

There is another Humble Bundle. The Binding of Isaac + DLC, Closure, Shank 2, Snapshot, and Indie Game: The Movie for at least $1, Dungeon Defenders + DLC and Legend of Grimrock for BTA. I see the mailing list is really working for this, because its the 5th Bundle I dont get an email about.

There is another Humble Bundle. The Binding of Isaac + DLC, Closure, Shank 2, Snapshot, and Indie Game: The Movie for at least $1, Dungeon Defenders + DLC and Legend of Grimrock for BTA. I see the mailing list is really working for this, because its the 5th Bundle I dont get an email about.

That's kinda weird, I got an email about it like 4 days ago.

Yeah I got the e-mail quite a while ago too.

i bought sonic adventures 2 and it wasnt worth the 5 dollars also dont buy binding of issac its made the same guy who made the dead baby dresss up games on newgrounds and he didnt make just one there was 2 sequels to dead baby dressup

i bought sonic adventures 2 and it wasnt worth the 5 dollars also dont buy binding of issac its made the same guy who made the dead baby dresss up games on newgrounds and he didnt make just one there was 2 sequels to dead baby dressup

And the problem is? Because everyone I know says otherwise.

First off that humble bundle is an insane deal considering it has every Dungeon Defenders DLC included. As for steam sales going on right now. OH MY GOD BUY ALL THE PRICE OF PERSIA! Amazing series. The Orcs Must Die Bundle is also a great bargain if you like tower defense.

HEY. TORCHLIGHT II IS ON SALE FOR TEN BUCKS RIGHT NOW. YOU SHOULD GET IT. and play it with me :c

ALSO THIS, WHY DOES BUDDAH NEVER TURN OFF CAPSLOCK!? I LITERALLY HAVE NEVER RESPONDED TO ANYTHING HE HAS SAID IN ANOTHER MANNER IN ALL THE TIME THAT IVE KNOWN HIM!

ALSO THIS, WHY DOES BUDDAH NEVER TURN OFF CAPSLOCK!? I LITERALLY HAVE NEVER RESPONDED TO ANYTHING HE HAS SAID IN ANOTHER MANNER IN ALL THE TIME THAT IVE KNOWN HIM!

MAYBE THEY'RE THE ONLY POSTS THAT GET YOUR ATTENTION.

MAYBE THEY'RE THE ONLY POSTS THAT GET YOUR ATTENTION.

I DOUBT POSTS NOT IN CAPS MADE BY YOU EXIST! WAIT I GET IT NOW! I FOUND A PICTURE OF YOU ONLINE AND IT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING.

Posted Image