Stackbabbin' Bumscags

Game Deals Announcement Thread

21 minutes ago, Kraszu said:

Wasn't it free to play? I think they just added random free champions rotation.

I think it was one of those things where they plan on going Free to Play after their "early access" ends and this is just a way for people to get early access early while also giving them a huge publicity boost.

The Steam Summer Sale is here!
And with it is a new game you gotta play to get Summer Trading Cards, as well as be entered in a chance to win games.
Edit: You can still get cards for going through your Discovery Queue, the game is just an opportunity for more cards and potentially free games.

Shadowrun Returns Deluxe Edition is also free for a very limited time on the Humble Store.

Edited by Stackbabbin' Bumscags

Usually the only reason that I know that Steam is having a sale is because Gog just got done having sale.

3 hours ago, ToasterToastin' said:

The Cookie Clicker event was still better.

Current one runs awkwardly for me. Super laggy and doesn't even fit on my screen properly.

2 hours ago, Doopliss2008 said:

the game is a joke (like most clicker games) if you have an autoclick script, seems like there is no upper limit to clicks a second.

Wait until you find out that you can just put a script on the browser's console to kill the aliens just as they spawn.

22 minutes ago, Kraszu said:

Shadow Warrior 2 free on GOG for about next 48 hours.

I'd say that I'm glad that the community voted the right way, but this time there wasn't really any other option.

34 minutes ago, Kraszu said:

Is it really? Battle.net only gives me option tu buy. It also gives me gift I cannot redeem because it dissapears.

The servers seems to be having issues at the moment.

Already claimed a copy on a different account to see what content is available or locked out just by owning the vanilla D2.

EDIT: Claiming the game through the BattleNet client doesn't seem to be working. You need to check your gifts page on BNet using a web browser.

Edited by Spectre