1. go to http://bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php#

2. set it to 3x3

3. search the box arts of your 9 favorite games

4. post the resulting mosaic here

5. rate and discuss eachothers vidya tastes

Posted Image

Sidenotes:

-Golden Sun pretty much comes together with Golden Sun 2

-I think I'd actually find Majora's Mask to be better than OoT thanks to better atmosphere, but I never finished it

EDITed my pic so I could cheat EBA and HL2 in there without dropping anything else

Edited by Razputin

Posted Image

Some notes:

Just because Kingdom Hearts 2 is on there as my favorite does not mean I necessarily like it more than the first. Same with Jak 3 vs Jak 2, Majora's Mask vs Ocarina of Time (and Wind Waker), Borderlands vs Borderlands 2, and Oblivion vs Skyrim. Those ones are the ones in the series that hold the most sentimental value/good memories in them.

Edited by Rynjin

oh no pigeons all the pics are breaking bighugelabs doesn't keep the pictures online too long, you guys need to save them and then reupload them ;_; For those that are still up:

I was planning to make a thread for 3x3's but never got round to it. snip

I must admit I only played one of those (Fable 3) and I didn't really like it. Fantasy setting just isn't my cup of tea I guess Hitman series is still in my backlog, and DMC and Monkey Island are still on my "I must play these one day" list

I got up to the second mission of the last campaign, the one with the battlestation. That thing handled like shit. Anyway while im here snip

7/8 good taste would hang out and play vidya with Although I must say I'm a bit surprised about Borderlands. It was fun but much too grindy for a top 9 game, in my opinion. Edited by Razputin

oh no pigeons all the pics are breaking

Eh, problem. I cannae save the pic, it turns into a non-pic file when I save it. Whatever, list time. Majora's Mask Final Fantasy X Jak 3 Banjo-Kazooie Kingdom Hearts 2 Borderlands Halo Reach Oblivion Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal

LET'S DO THIS AGAIN! -Spongebob's Boating School

Beer all over my laptop. 4/6

completely god damn fucking serious on the last one

And damn right you are, Hamtaro games were awesome. 8/9, You seem to have pretty much the same taste in vidya series as me, but pick out different favorites. Phoenix Wright, Pokemon, 2D Marios, and of course Hamtaro games Also EBA high five