For a forum that originated from TF2 we barely talk about it. So itt, let's talk TF2-smalltalk. How did your TF2-day go? Got any cool trades or drops? Got a 1337pr0 tripledoublebubble airshot? Had a hilarious sandvich party? Is X OP because you got your ass kicked by it a few too many times today? You name it, we have it. As for myself, today I played for about an hour on the Rocketblast hightower-only server. I was playing Pyro, and there was one scout who just kept getting flarepunched by me, something like ten times, and he just kept coming back for more. It was hilarious, and luckily, he thought so as well. Also, I'm ashamed to admit I've gotten into battlespy again. I'm pretty proud of how decent my Ambassador aim has become.

I'm starting to suck at TF2. Also, please remove random crits Valve, they ♥♥♥♥ing suck and have almost no purpose in the game other than to give newbies a fighting chance. (If that's the logic with random crits, why can't they put random crits in Counter Strike or LFD2 to give the newbies a fighting chance?)

Its not like every weapon can insta kill you and have a random spread if you go rambo.

Witty and Merso broke custom server. I blame Ikea Boy.

Well, I tried to 'fix' that, read, give everyone coming in a Valve Rocket Launcher, as Witty did that before he crashed out, only to find out that I don't have the permission to use said command. I get why that is though, Merso and Veez would abuse the crap outta that.