One out of four new items being a throwaway joke after more than a year of waiting was idiotic go begin with

The more time has passed since the pyro update the less I liked the update, dragon fury might be fun but the normal flamers just outdamage it, and wm1ing is now actually too good doing WAY too much damage for how easy it is to spam. It also doesnt help that the new flame visuals are much brighter making it hard to see where the pyro is exactly.

I said a day after the update hit that "this is the same size (or smaller) than another regular major update except this one took two years to make". It definitely improved a lot of things but it really wasn't this amazing update that brought the game back, I think.

Do all those streamers and such that played it on release still play the update? Pretty much me and three others on my friends list actually still play it...

On 12/12/2017 at 12:41 AM, Medic said:

Wasn't worth losing a real Scream Fortress update over.

To be fair, did we really lose a "real" update?  We haven't gotten anything significant from the TF2 team since that carnival doomsday map, and that was pretty horrible.

1 minute ago, Gyokuyoutama said:

To be fair, did we really lose a "real" update?  We haven't gotten anything significant from the TF2 team since that carnival doomsday map, and that was pretty horrible.

Scream Fortress is kinda special for me, that was when I started playing. But the content we got was so small, it was the same size as or even less than a Scream Fortress update.

Last night's update was great.

Fixed Dragon's Fury projectile fucking itself with collisions, fixed weapon switch Stick det bug, fixed the Backburner being able to deal crits not from the back, updated the Pocket Pistol to give health based on the damage it deals, updated Thermal Thruster Mantreads to deal not-shitty damage.

Oh and also the loading screen now says "Duels Won" and not "Duels Won The Season"