Huff

Anime General Discussion

Holy shit, I just realized something. Spoilers for PMMM: Rebellion:

Spoiler

The reason Homura's suicide gambit works on Mami is because Mami never learned that magical girls' life essence is housed in their soul gems, not their brains, so Homura knows that shooting herself in the head won't kill her, but Mami doesn't.

It literally took me four years of not understanding that scene. I think I'm rarted.

Just realized that Kuromorimine Academy got its name from the Schwarzwald.

Maybe this should be the Panzer Vor thread I dunno.

ZLS has a weird disconnect between a slapstick comedy opening half and a character-driven, idol drama later half, but I like both of those things and the way things were played straighter and straighter towards the end were kind of charming. Okabe's seiyuu's performance was great (oh, and sailor moon's) and I think it's worth watching, unless you think it's going to completely avoid all traditional idol show tropes like the first few episodes would make you believe.

They really are going to make anime versions of every Gundam manga and novel:

Next they'll do that alternate version of Char's Counterattack which still had Beltorchika, before the original movie removed her from the script for being a bitch.

EDIT: I was joking when I said that, but now that I think about it Hathaway's flash actually uses some key plot details from that novel that didn't appear in the movie version of Char's Counterattack, so maybe they really will make an adaptation of it.

Edited by Gyokuyoutama

On 11/19/2018 at 7:22 PM, Moby said:

Anime only people werent expecting this.

Manga readers werent expecting this AT ALL.

For those who know, no context is needed, for those who don't... Watch the Killstream on Stream.me.