tam

Dreams

Post dreams you remember, dreams you have an interesting story about, and/or dreams you just had

---

My most vivid dream was I was at my house, and when I opened the door and stepped outside I fell through the ground and landed in a room in Hell

It was like an office; checkered tile floor, normal, office-y ceiling, red walls; Satan was sitting at a desk and reading a newspaper, there was an elevator titled "to the Surface" and there were double doors with windows revealing walls of fire and blood behind them

He looks up from his newpaper and says in Steve Carell's voice "Oh, you're not condemned. You must have arrived here on accident, the elevator to the surface is right there," and he gestures to the elevator

I begin walking towards it and I fall through the ground again and end up in Super Hell

Then I got mauled by demons and woke up

inb4razpsychoanalyzeseverything So I had this really weird dream where I could reform things into what they once were or crumble them to dust, and the part I remember best was reforming the food at my HS cafeteria into students and some mcnuggets into puppies.

How do?

Magic.

Pretty much. I don't know, I only do it once in a while (maybe once or twice a week) and I've been doing it for so long that I don't really know how I actually did it in the first place.

o boy i have a ton of these the first thing ill tell u is how i lost my dream virginity i was on a space ship and we were trying to raise population of the ship for when we colonoized the planet and i got a pick of whatever girl i wanted since my little sister was the captian (i picked a swellow from pokemon O_O)

Why do I have the feeling Raz just saw this thread and started getting a notepad and a comfy sofa for some psych sessions?

Not that I'm paranoid.

Anyway, no weird dreams recently. The latest was a month or so ago, where I started picking off the skin from my leg till I got the bone. And then I ate the skin.

I had a very strong cup of tea that morning.

Posted Image

ok dream 2 everbody one time i had a dream where i was mario and it was super mario 64 and princess peach and luigi where there and i came out of the water but my mouth was full of water and she wouldnt help me or luigi and we were both drowining above land and then i woke up and i was breathing heavily because i must of stopped breathing in my real life as well ok dream 3: one time i was zach from zach and cody and i was in the tiption hotel for some reason and then i go outside and a giant nest of black widows (imagine a bee hive made of webs and the bees are black widows) was out there and then the spiders starting going all spiderman and swining around and chasing after me into the hotel

I rarely sleep, but when I do, I have lucid dreams. I think this was the most memorable one.

I was walking across a hallway. It was large, but empty. It was completely grey in color and I never stopped to "think" about how grey it was. It felt like something was around, but because I couldn't see much, I kept walking.

Slowly, I felt like I was sad for no reason. Not angry-sad, just sad, as if you lost something or someone. Despite this, I kept walking. I now felt like for sure someone was watching me. Eventually, I hit a wall while walking. I got up and rubbed my now throbbing head. Seeing as there was no other way, I decided to turn back, still rubbing my head.

Of course, this is the part where something bad happens.

Now walking up the hallway, I hear a laugh. Not the generic horror monster/zombie/ect laugh, no. This laugh, sounded like a high-pitched laugh, almost shrieking, not like the Joker per say, but had some of it if anything.

Scared shitless, but with my back literally to a wall, I had to keep going, but I noticed I wasn't getting any farther. It was like the endless stairs in Super Mario 64, I couldn't go up. I noticed something poke out in the corner, it wasn't very far away(if I had to guess, 6 meters?). I couldn't tell, but it was dark as hell, almost covered in a black color.

I then hear footsteps. It's a person. Who is it? I have no fucking clue. Still stuck in spot, I see the person get closer and closer, and he's holding something.

Cut back to me, actual me, now wanting to get the fuck out of this horrid nightmare. But I was screwed with sleep paralysis, I couldn't open my goddamn eyes. All I could see was his sockets. He raised the knife.

And then I woke up with a scream.

actually you know after that dream I started having sleeping problems, maybe that's the reason why I have insomnia.

Once I had a dream about how I was going to dance in a Batman & Robin musical, but before I got to the stage my Administration teacher showed up and said I couldnt dance because my grades were too low. Cue to a mob of Batman and Robins trying to reason with him.

Hey, subconscious! Are you paying attention here? Do you see how all these guys are having dreams where STRANGE AND INTERESTING STUFF happens? Maybe you could try that once in a while? I mean, hell, even a horrifying nightmare would at least give me something worth remembering and talking about the next morning!

I had a dream once where I was in the shower and my foot was itchy, so I started scratching it and it just kinda came off. It was really bloody but I remember it being really relaxing. That's the only one I can remember right now, I don't often remember my dreams.

Hey, subconscious! Are you paying attention here? Do you see how all these guys are having dreams where STRANGE AND INTERESTING STUFF happens? Maybe you could try that once in a while? I mean, hell, even a horrifying nightmare would at least give me something worth remembering and talking about the next morning!

you just want my sexytime dream, eh?

Never fear, I have a song for you! [spoiler2]

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=plUgn_FC0sk

[/spoiler2]

you just want my sexytime dream, eh?

Maybe. A sexytime dream of any kind would be nice.

That's part of why I'm so interested in learning how to lucid dream. Then I could have a dream about a

[REDACTED]

[NOPE]

ing me and

[________FOR MY EYES ONLY_______]

all while saying "

[GOODNESS GRACIOUS, SUCH DISGUSTING LANGUAGE!]

"

I've had a couple lucid dreams, mostly due to a cue I've found: In dreams, I'm physically incapable of running for who-knows-what reason. This leads to me either (a) realizing i'm dreaming and waking up within a minute or two (i think) (B) getting low-level control of my dream. As in, I can fly... roughly a foot off the ground and extremely slowly. I don't even know.

Maybe. A sexytime dream of any kind would be nice.

That's part of why I'm so interested in learning how to lucid dream. Then I could have a dream about a

[REDACTED]

[NOPE]

ing me and

[________FOR MY EYES ONLY_______]

all while saying "

[GOODNESS GRACIOUS, SUCH DISGUSTING LANGUAGE!]

"

The other night...Olivia Wilde and Alison Brie. 'Twas glorious.

And yeah, flying seems to be kind of hit or miss...I've been able to do it Superman style before, but a lot of the time it's really just super-jumping. Like, I'll jump up, go like 200 feet up, then come down a mile away. Fun as hell though, it's like what you always thought Moon Shoes were gonna be like as a kid, before you got them and realized you could jump higher without them on.

Edited by alexgndl

it's like what you always thought Moon Shoes were gonna be like as a kid, before you got them and realized you could jump higher without them on.

MOON SHOES ARRRGFDHSJHDFAKJLAKJLKLJ The day my Moon Shoes arrived in the mail...after two excruciating weeks of anticipation...and I realized that jumping with them was NOTHING like the what the kid in the ad was doing... That was the day I learned about the cruelty of the world.

MOON SHOES ARRRGFDHSJHDFAKJLAKJLKLJ The day my Moon Shoes arrived in the mail...after two excruciating weeks of anticipation...and I realized that jumping with them was NOTHING like the what the kid in the ad was doing... That was the day I learned about the cruelty of the world.

Then we just found out why you dont dream. You dream gland had a compound fracture and had to be removed before it turned into a cancer.