tam

Dreams

Then we just found out why you dont dream.

You dream gland had a compound fracture and had to be removed before it turned into a cancer.

It's not that I don't dream, it's that my dreams are always incredibly boring and stupid.

But anyway, I'm sure the crushing disappointment of Moon Shoes had something to do with that, so...CURSE YOU MOON SHOOOOOOES!!!!

I remember some dreams where I had some very nice, almost quake-esque physics applied to me, along with insane jumps and speed. I've found I'll most likely lucid dream in the time after I initially wake up in the morning and then go back to sleep, but I'm also more likely to randomly wake myself up whilst dreaming, so it's kinda hard to invoke lucid dreams to myself. I very distinctly remember a rather vivid dream from not a few days ago, but I'd rather not explain it here... It's kinda weird.

I remember that the first time I had a lucid dream, something just pulled me out of there. It was like 'HE KNOWS TOO MUCH' and throw me back to reality. Literally pulled me, I could feel my shirt being grabbed by something, then throwing me away. I have lucid dreams now and then, but most of the time some stuff is just 'off'. I get randomly paralised, my arms get super heavy if I try to throw a punch, I can hover, but cant fly and I cant use my 'powers' at full power.

pretty much all my dreams are at least somewhat lucid most of the time I just sit back and see where the dream takes me, unless something really bad happens that I don't want to see, and I try to chance it. I remember one dream where I was looking through the eyes of a soldier in Vietnam, and at one point he got shot and lay on the ground whilst his teammates had to leave him behind. That was boring to watch so I sort of noclipped to a different soldier to watch from his eyes instead

you just want my sexytime dream, eh?

ive had 6 sexytime dreams 3 with furrys 1 with a dog 1 with a bird pokemon and one with a human(only 5 if you dont count furry vore as sexytime)

ive had 6 sexytime dreams 3 with furrys 1 with a dog 1 with a bird pokemon and one with a human(only 5 if you dont count furry vore as sexytime)

dude what the fuck

dude what the fuck

I thought he just told you what he fucked I can only really remember one sexytiem dream and it was with some brunette that I knew nothing about. It was cool though, I guess. None of my waifus have visited me in my dreams yet.

I don't remember dreams. but i'm 90% certain whatever i dream comes true the next day.

I actually get some really crazy deja vu once in a blue moon like, one time when I was at a YGO tournament, I was playing my friend for fun, and it felt like I had already played the match before. I even "remembered" what card she drew next. Too bad I didn't get it on a match that mattered. :<

I had a dream where everything I did had levels and upgrades. Walking, sleeping, talking, eating, sex, playing, spending... It was rather funny, it even had a stat screen with '103xp left for LVL 2 Legs'

I had a dream where everything I did had levels and upgrades. Walking, sleeping, talking, eating, sex, playing, spending... It was rather funny, it even had a stat screen with '103xp left for LVL 2 Legs'

Real-Life 3 confirmed. This is frustrating, I remember having a really awesome dream that involved lots of shooting and globetrekking and shit but now I can't remember it to save my life though I do remember a dream from this morning, where I was apparently hanging out with a crush of mine in a mall or something. That's all I can remember.

Woah I had a genderbender dream last night yeah, a beam that turns your gender. with a few supSPUFians namely corvette cant remember the rest

i had a dream that i had a haunted mirror that did that to me ok heres a dream that i had once um i was teleported to some weird planet where all the males were fed like in hansel and gretele and then vored by the women

seriously now why the hell am I getting all these genderbender/crossdressing dreams? this time is me in a maid outfit, and natural long hair. (crossdressing) no others this time.

Edited by Doopliss2008

seriously now why the hell am I getting all these genderbender/crossdressing dreams? this time is me in a maid outfit, and natural long hair. (crossdressing) no others this time.

You are walking around here for too long.

I'm not sure if I'm having psychic dreams or just plain going nuts (it's totally the latter), but I keep thinking I've had a dream about *insert ever-so-slightly not-normal scenario here* while it's happening, causing me to go into bizarre levels of deja vu. I'm totally going insane aren't I.

I had a dream I stole a magic statue from some museum and some guy wanted it back. But I used it to make a Portal Gun type thing that can open portals and/or teleport people directly to certain coordinates by zapping them with a purple laser. T'was pretty cool.

I'm not sure if I'm having psychic dreams or just plain going nuts (it's totally the latter), but I keep thinking I've had a dream about *insert ever-so-slightly not-normal scenario here* while it's happening, causing me to go into bizarre levels of deja vu. I'm totally going insane aren't I.

This happens to me to, as I've said before. It's a bit weird, sometimes I have to stop and rethink whatever just happened to me.

tottaly happenens sometimes completely normal one time i had a dream that i was in a bizzare demenison where the entire universe was rooms which each had 3 waterslides in the room taking a water slide would bring you to another room with 3 water slides in it each room had a diffrent theme and diffrent people you could stay forever in one room but if you went to a diffrent room you had the chance of a waterslide to nowhere which just led straight down in the bottom of the universe (which is a giant ocean) and get eaten by a shark

So, today I had either the most awesome or most funny dream I ever had.

I was watching The Fairly OddParents and the episode was about a musical Homestuck parody. It was like a big party of OCs, for some reason I couldnt remember Sollux's name, the Karkat parody was AWESOME (His symbol was like a double cancer, on FIRE with the circles replaced by vinyls), there was some with bizarre horns, it was amazing. All with the Fairly OddParents art style.