tam

Dreams

I had a legitimately terrifying nightmare yesterday night. And this is weird, as I never have nightmares like the one I had.

Basically, I was watching a voice-over of a sesame street scene involving Bert and Ernie. There was no Bert in it at all, though. Just Ernie and some other characters. The voice-over was pretty bad, like it was recorded over the VoIP of TF2 (Gman-squad level recordings.) Things look normal, okay, cool. But then I notice something. On a table in the room, there's Bert's head. It's not severed, not bloody - just the head with a blank stare. Naturally, my view slowly focuses in on the head, all the while a sound like wind blowing into a microphone begins to fill my ears, and then just before I snapped awake a horrible high pitched screeching blared into my ears.

I have never hugged my pillow as tight as I had that night.

Today I had a dream where I fought and toppled a God, won his powers and brought Atlantis back to the surface.

After protecting the folks from a nuclear strike and the army, we went shopping.

This morning, I had all sorts of crazy dreams. But I won't bother you with them because most of it was quite disturbing and involved people being brutally murdered in a hospital, while I'm trying to get my phone which I left in my hospital bed but I'm being hounded by nasty dogs and everyone is dying.

Normally, my dreams are quite nice. Especially the one where everyone was sitting at this long park bench eating ice cream and cake.

Normally, my dreams are quite nice. Especially the one where everyone was sitting at this long park bench eating ice cream and cake.

That doesn't sound nice

what if your ice cream falls on the floor

or a fly lands in the icing of your cake

Today I had a dream where I fought and toppled a God, won his powers and brought Atlantis back to the surface.

After protecting the folks from a nuclear strike and the army, we went shopping.

Shopping for what?

I had a dream that we all lived together in a mansion.

i bet that was scary

I had a legitimately terrifying nightmare yesterday night. And this is weird, as I never have nightmares like the one I had.

Basically, I was watching a voice-over of a sesame street scene involving Bert and Ernie. There was no Bert in it at all, though. Just Ernie and some other characters. The voice-over was pretty bad, like it was recorded over the VoIP of TF2 (Gman-squad level recordings.) Things look normal, okay, cool. But then I notice something. On a table in the room, there's Bert's head. It's not severed, not bloody - just the head with a blank stare. Naturally, my view slowly focuses in on the head, all the while a sound like wind blowing into a microphone begins to fill my ears, and then just before I snapped awake a horrible high pitched screeching blared into my ears.

I have never hugged my pillow as tight as I had that night.

This sounds terrifying, but also a little bit hilarious.

The other night in a dream two of my friends came over at about ten at night and said they wanted to go to Disneyland, but I told them I didn't have any money.

i bet that was scary

Actually, it wasn't that bad. All that I can remember of what happened basically was me walking around looking for Doopliss, because . . . I don't know. I just remember referring to him as Archmage. Which is weird because my dreams are almost always completely non-sensical.

I've had a couple lucid dreams, mostly due to a cue I've found: In dreams, I'm physically incapable of running for who-knows-what reason. This leads to me either (a) realizing i'm dreaming and waking up within a minute or two (i think) (B) getting low-level control of my dream. As in, I can fly... roughly a foot off the ground and extremely slowly. I don't even know.

uh

my subconscious is fucking with me

because I had a dream in which the normal "dream tipoff," which for me is not being able to run, didn't happen. I actually thought, within the dream, "I'm running, this isn't a dream."

A A A A A A A A A H

uh

my subconscious is fucking with me

because I had a dream in which the normal "dream tipoff," which for me is not being able to run, didn't happen. I actually thought, within the dream, "I'm running, this isn't a dream."

A A A A A A A A A H

ahahahahahaha

I had a dream that we all lived together in a mansion.

I think I had a dream with a similar premise, hard to remember...

All I remember is that we spent most of our time in the computer room, chatting over the forum and not looking at each other. And someone asked a question about the mansion's pool, to which Rammite responded "We have a pool???"

Edited by Idiot Cube

Every once in a while I have a sort of mini-dream where I'm walking/running and start to fall, and I brace myself and just as I hit the ground I wake up braced for the fall.

It's really strange and happens quite often.

This sounds terrifying, but also a little bit hilarious.

In hindsight I realized that it was very possible that you guys could have all laughed at me

it's nice that you didn't

I remember one dream I had involved Stamda and a murder (don't worry stamda wasn't killed) but that's about it. I think it involved my dad helping me cover up the murder.

I say I don't have nightmares, last night I had a nightmare.

Being dragged around a red light district with people constantly tugging at you is fucking horrible. And the worst part is, I manage to escape on a bus and end up miles away from home.

I had a dream were I was Jack the Ripper, except a plague doctor in London during the black death. I had to kill people who had escaped the 'justice' the plague brought to all. Then I fought Dracula.

It was pretty cool.

Edited by DualJay

I recently had a dream where my unconscious wanted me to feel disgust but failed at first

so it kept making it worse and worse until in the end it was so gross that I do not want to talk about what exactly it was

I had a dream where everyone was equal and we all sang thankful songs with religious overtones

and then the ghost of Martin Luther King Jr. sued me

No but seriously I recently had a dream that was kinda like that minus the lawsuit. I was just standing there going "wait, when did humanity become so saccharine?"

Ok so I had a complicated series of dreams last night.

So the first part started in a really nice mansion. I'm pretty sure we were trapped in the conservatory/greenhouse, and there may have been a pool. Anyways, I'm pretty sure there was some kind of pandemic going on, like a zombie outbreak or some crap. Anyways, my dog got trapped in the ceiling or something and we had to kill him to either put him out of his misery or to stop something bad that would happen if he stayed alive. Anyways, I remember that we did it, it was sad, and then some fucker ate him or tricked me into eating him.

The next part was set in an industrial version of my city back in Germany, I'm pretty sure. I think what happened is that I went to the movies, and then my view shifted, weirdly enough, to Gyrocopter and Sniper from Dota facing off. Something happened, though, and Gyro's copter went haywire and they zipped around the city at uberfast speeds until they crash landed somewhere and wanted to do it again.

Last part I remember involved a group I was in time traveling back to somewhere around 1998 and going to the library, where we snickered at the tech and the headlines of the newspapers. I think there was a part after that, but it's not coming back to me.

All my dreams involve disturbing things happening to me or one of my family members, not in a satisfactory way. A terrifying way.

I'd be more worried if disturbing things were happening to you our your family members in a satisfactory way.

I had this really surreal dream a few days ago.

My friend and I were driving home from school, right. And as we hit the top of a hill it started getting dark really fast, and the sky turned into a very dusky, dark-blue with clouds that blocked the sune, yet with little openings in the clouds where you could see sunlight, but those were closing quickly. And as we turned the corner to go to his house , it got darker and darker as we neared where his house was supposed to be until pitch blackness occured until, suddenly, a bright blue light came on and we stopped. We got out of the car and looked around. Well, we were at where his house his supposed to be, but his house was replaced by a big empty building at the top of the rows of staicases with little cubby areas where you would see plants, or statues, or pottery.

Then out of nowhere another bright blue light came on to our left, and you could hear chain rattling and a chirp-like sound coming from it, it was coming closer and I immediatly sprang for cover, signaling my friend to do the same. I ran upstairs and another one popped up, I went back and saw the first creature rounding the corner so I leaped into the right-middle cubby hole of the right set of stairs into a pile of pots. I however noticed that my hiding place was lit and I knew it would make likely to be seen, but it was too late, couldn't move now. So I just ducked and looked away, I couldn't look, I didn't want to look, waiting for my inevitable death. But, for some reason they didn't see me, perhaps I was lucky.

Then, I looked up and got a good look of one of the creatures. They were tall, and enamored with cloaks and robes, with chains dragging their feet down (thus explaining the rattling), and had metal claws for hands. As for their faces, couldn't see them, they were covered with plagu doctor/bird looking masks. I feared for my friend and hoped he wouldn't get caught. With that in mind, the creature's lights went out, and they were gone. From the lack of blood-curdling screeches and scream, I assumed my friend was ok, which gave me a sigh of relief. But, before I could know for sure, I woke up suddenly, and that was the end of it.

the creepiest and scariest part of it all was I had this dream before :eek2: . Only though in the first one, I was alone and did get caught, when one of em came at me with an ear-piercing screech and I died. Still gives me shivers.

A little while ago, during a camping trip my school had, I was laying down, sorta trying to get to sleep, while a friend of mine was shuffling around, setting up his sleeping bag. I kept falling asleep briefly and waking up again, having dreams that of course now I can't really remember. Apparently one of the times I was awake I said this:

"I just had a dream about that blue guy... Grover... and his friends..."

And then I just went to sleep again.