tam

Dreams

17 minutes ago, A 1970 Corvette said:

We managed to round the street corner and for some reason just stopped running because I guess we're dumbasses, and the dude had got back in his car and drove it up on the sidewalk and got out. He had a revolver (In my mind I recognized it as a weapon that only had five shots, so probably based on a revolver we had at one point like that) and he just nonchalantly caps Dream Extra #1 and Dream Family Member before raising it on me and saying something smarmy. I remember thinking "Yeah right" and I charge the guy to try to disarm him. He fired the gun and I felt heat in my ear but I was sure that I wasn't hit.

But then in a strange shot-for-shot copy of the first night bridge scene from Hollow Ataraxia I stop halfway through my maneuver and realize that I forgot how do actually disarm anyone, or how to use a gun, or who I was, because I actually was shot in the head and he didn't miss me and I was straight up dead.

wUeQujm.png

I had a dream that I was in high school which also happened to be a part of the Black Mesa compound. It was blended with another dream where I was at a party and I apparently was pissing everyone off (maybe to try to make them leave?) I remember specifically stealing two fat redneck types' shotguns and shooting them with it. I think one of them died but the other got really mad and said that he was going to track me down and kill me.

So it was weaving in between a party and a Black Mesa high school, I think in the high school parts I was trying to find a delinquent girl's tamagotchi. Eventually the entire class was moving to a different classroom and we were waiting for the Black Mesa tram system. That was of course when the resonance cascade happened and the trams started falling from the sky and squishing everyone. I remember the aforementioned fat redneck guy was either in one of them as it fell or squished by a falling tram.

Had a dream that Valve changed how items worked in Team Fortress 2 with the only reasoning given being that this involved "pending legal issues, which we do not discuss as a matter of company policy."

The specific changes were as follows:

• Weapon drops, and everything created from them, are now untradable.
  • Items purchased from the store are now untradable for one month after purchase.
  • Keys have been removed from the store. All new crates can be opened by paying $2.50.  All old crates have been removed from their user's inventories.
  • Specific crafting recipes for weapons have been removed (this was given the explanation that they were "too confusing.")  Now to craft weapons you either need to use the class token/slot token recipe, or use a new recipe where you craft six weapons together to get a random weapon.

I had a dream about my friends and I playing Minecraft (since we did recently) but I only remembered about 5 seconds of it. I hit my friend with my diamond sword for some reason and he said "OW WHAT THE FUCK WHY DOES THAT DO SO MUCH DAMAGE DOES IT HAVE SHARPNESS IV ON IT?" and I just said "No, it has Bane of Anthropods III (which is what my actual sword had), you must be a spider. Die you spider bitch." All throughout this I was whacking him with it. I really wish I remembered what happened before or after.

Had a dream where I was back in my primary school, but the building was REALLY dirty and destroyed. There was graffiti everywhere, even on the floors and ceilings.

I have no idea what I was going to do there, but I entered a classroom and they gave us vanilla cake slices with chocolate/caramel coating with a big brigadeiro (national candy) made of dulce de leche on top.

I wanted a chocolate brigadeiro, but while I was looking for someone to trade, some kid goes and eats my cake. I got really mad and started to maul him with my bare hands.

Someone went and stopped me from hitting the (dead) kid some more and gave me two burgers as compensation. I ate the burgers but still wanted my cake.

Had a dream a couple nights ago that I got a swamp buggy stuck in a small sinkhole within a shallow river system surrounded by tall grass. So I went and got another swamp buggy and towed it out. A gator nipped my right calf in the process. Youch.