tam

Dreams

Either I've been watching Black Books and Harry Potter films, or my brain is obsessed with books for some reason. At least it wasn't a nightmare.

Last night I had one hell of a wack-ass dream

I walked into my garden and there was a guy sitting on a big rock, holding onto a giant oil barrel. I was cautious at first, but when he opened it it turned out to be filled to the brim with pineapple slices. Seeing as I like pineapple I sat down next to him and we quietly ate every single slice of pineapple until the vat was empty apart from some sand on the bottom.

The guy left but left his barrel behind. I just stood there for a while and then decided to kick the barrel, at which point sand at the bottom of the barrel came alive and started crawling around: what I thought was sand had actually been hundreds of tiny spiders.

Last night I had one hell of a wack-ass dream   I walked into my garden and there was a guy sitting on a big rock, holding onto a giant oil barrel. I was cautious at first, but when he opened it it turned out to be filled to the brim with pineapple slices. Seeing as I like pineapple I sat down next to him and we quietly ate every single slice of pineapple until the vat was empty apart from some sand on the bottom.   The guy left but left his barrel behind. I just stood there for a while and then decided to kick the barrel, at which point sand at the bottom of the barrel came alive and started crawling around: what I thought was sand had actually been hundreds of tiny spiders.

I think we just got some deep insight to your relationship with your parents.

Today I had a really long dream.

I was at some mall, buying stuff and a couple asked me for directions. I pulled what looked like a GPS and traced a route for them. Later I got on a train and departed to somewhere.

On the train, 2 girls hit on me and I was like 'dude I dont even know you'.

After a while, I reached a beach.

The view was pretty beautiful, so I sat down on the sand and watched for a while.

After a bit, I decided to make a sand castle and found some small, funny-looking, colored rocks. Turns out they were seeds and created a giant jungle on the beach once they touched water. The jungle started to spread everywhere and was destroying everything in its path.

Then I had to figure out how to undo that. A strange girl came from nowhere and explained she could help me, since she had these time manipulation powers.

So she reset the time to when I found the seeds and we started to look out how to destroy them. Everytime we failed, she reset time.

After a bunch of tries, I found out that chlorine could destroy the seeds and they exploded like fireworks underwater.

When I was thanking the girl for all the help, she said 'I had to go', grabbed my arm and we ran across the ocean.

This morning, I dreamed that I was messaging a friend and that I wanted to say things but my fingers wouldn't respond, then I fell asleep. When I fell asleep in the dream, I woke up. I think.

ahahahahahaha

I think I had a dream with a similar premise, hard to remember...

All I remember is that we spent most of our time in the computer room, chatting over the forum and not looking at each other. And someone asked a question about the mansion's pool, to which Rammite responded "We have a pool???"

Where IS that computer room? I need to find it

Last night I had a bizarre dream in which mitt romney apparently committed suicide but on further examination his suicide note proved to be a hologram containing the chemical structure of some toxin which proved that he had been murdered? I don't even know where that came from...

Last night I had a bizarre dream in which mitt romney apparently committed suicide but on further examination his suicide note proved to be a hologram containing the chemical structure of some toxin which proved that he had been murdered? I don't even know where that came from...

Too much CSI?

I had a half-lucid dream today.

I was some sort of scavenger mage on some junk planet, I had long hair, some light armor and a cool looking scrap chainsaw sword thing, my team (a blonde, tall girl, a shorter, black haired, hooded girl and a buff looking guy) and I were looking around for vehicle parts when we found some puppies and kittens trapped on a truck.

After we rescued them and brought them to our base (which was a very nice mansion), I started to think I should look for my dream's dad. I knew the first place to go was my dream's mom, she was working at some High-tech planet as a scientist.

When we reached the planet, I started to explain how that planet was able to use magicless tech, with things such as phones, lightbulbs and cars.

I found my dream's mom at the local library, I knew she was there because she loves to read Shakespeare (and so did I, it seems). I learned she was working on some sort of birth control experiments, only people that could pay could have children. They were all created on laboratory and my mom was the leader of the team.

Before I could ask for my dream's dad, my dream's mom said she was having a problem with 'failed experiments'. It seems some experiments had some sort of genetic mutation that slowy turned them into yellow, rock-skinned zombies.

Then I woke up.

I had a half-lucid dream today.

I was some sort of scavenger mage on some junk planet, I had long hair, some light armor and a cool looking scrap chainsaw sword thing, my team (a blonde, tall girl, a shorter, black haired, hooded girl and a buff looking guy) and I were looking around for vehicle parts when we found some puppies and kittens trapped on a truck.

After we rescued them and brought them to our base (which was a very nice mansion), I started to think I should look for my dream's dad. I knew the first place to go was my dream's mom, she was working at some High-tech planet as a scientist.

When we reached the planet, I started to explain how that planet was able to use magicless tech, with things such as phones, lightbulbs and cars.

I found my dream's mom at the local library, I knew she was there because she loves to read Shakespeare (and so did I, it seems). I learned she was working on some sort of birth control experiments, only people that could pay could have children. They were all created on laboratory and my mom was the leader of the team.

Before I could ask for my dream's dad, my dream's mom said she was having a problem with 'failed experiments'. It seems some experiments had some sort of genetic mutation that slowy turned them into yellow, rock-skinned zombies.

Then I woke up.

Well

The maidassins are everywhere, even in dreams.,

I just had a two-part dream. First part involved me being in middle school again and telling off the hardass principal. Second one involved a golf course that stretched down a series of cliffs. I mean, even the sand was staying on the near vertical parts.

I had a lucid dream last night, but all I remember is making things explode and making a packet of prawn cocktail crisps appear out of thin air.

I had a series of three dreams tonight. That's what 16 hours of sleep will do to you, it seems.

The first was a standard TF2 dream, I was lobbying on Gorge as a Kunai (this is how I knew it was a dream :P) Spy. I apparently kept picking the enemy Medic, and I could tell he was getting jarateed. Near the end of the game, I managed to backstab him, and he managed to somehow rageswitch to my team. On a lobby. I woke up after he "switched."

The second was... a VN, as far as I remember. I'm not sure if it was Katawa Shoujo 2 or some sorta crossover because I distinctly remember Shizune asking the character for help on something, but also apparently Eria showed up as well. It was confusing, but apparently there were a bunch of arbitrary minigames involved that I assume were to represent the character doing shit but I can't remember for sure.

The third was a nightmare, probably one of the worst I've ever had. I was in my house, alone, and I spotted a box on the counter. I opened it, and on the top there was a note that only had "l8KerMa.png" on it. My hands shook as I pulled out a bag of...

kettle corn.

I didn't even have time to scream before I woke up.

I had a series of three dreams tonight. That's what 16 hours of sleep will do to you, it seems.

The first was a standard TF2 dream, I was lobbying on Gorge as a Kunai (this is how I knew it was a dream :P) Spy. I apparently kept picking the enemy Medic, and I could tell he was getting jarateed. Near the end of the game, I managed to backstab him, and he managed to somehow rageswitch to my team. On a lobby. I woke up after he "switched."

The second was... a VN, as far as I remember. I'm not sure if it was Katawa Shoujo 2 or some sorta crossover because I distinctly remember Shizune asking the character for help on something, but also apparently Eria showed up as well. It was confusing, but apparently there were a bunch of arbitrary minigames involved that I assume were to represent the character doing shit but I can't remember for sure.

The third was a nightmare, probably one of the worst I've ever had. I was in my house, alone, and I spotted a box on the counter. I opened it, and on the top there was a note that only had "l8KerMa.png" on it. My hands shook as I pulled out a bag of...

kettle corn.

I didn't even have time to scream before I woke up.

how the hell does one sleep for 16 hours?

its like youre part cat or something

ohwait...