Arm the Homeless

Locked and Loaded: In Which Where We Post About Firearms

xIkt5Qo.jpg

I would like one

or a couple.

God, the older Thompsons are such good-looking guns, at least compared to the ones that were simplified for wartime production.

Hi-jacking Kraszu's blog that I made to remake this into a generic weapons thread rather than just firearms. This can now include Corv so he can brag about his composite bow.

Personally, I'm more of a knife kinda guy than anything else. Guns and bows are cool and fun to shoot, but knives are where it's at.

My father owns the SwissChamp Swiss Army Knife, but it's more of an omnitool rather than an actual knife. However, the worst part is that the New Jersey laws for holding a knife on you are so vague, people have literally been arrested for having simple Victorinox pocket knives on them. If you're interested, these are the NJ laws regarding knives of various kinds.

I wanna string my Recurve bow, but stringing is a major pain in the ass for me and I'd probably need to get new arrows for the recurve because the sizing is different between the compound and recurve

but my compound is too stronk and it will break the arrows because I don't have a real target yet

we won boys

l57xXhK.jpg

this follows the escalation of weapon gifts the previous three years

I expect a MG42 next year

why is bolt on the left

I'm trying to make a crossbow, based loosely on the look of the Crusader's Crossbow, out of cardboard, plastic and a children's bow and arrow set I bought for €1.50.

VffhpMg.jpg

Today I almost snagged third place in rifle competition and got to shoot PM-84 fully automatic submachine gun. Best day at range ever.

Spoiler
http://youtu.be/iaPvi8kmXa0

why would you want to burn my eyes out

In other news, I passed my sports licence test, 3 or so months of paperwork and I'm gonna be able to buy my own funs.

Fireball stick. Even 20 inch carabine version spits flames.

DSC_3519.JPG

One on Witty's picture looks about 7-8 inches. The funniest thing is that that abomination has AK74 muzzle brake screwed on. It's very effective brake, dampening recoil and limiting muzzle flash from the front. Drawback on public ranges - it sends gasses (and sound) to sides. People on neighbouring lanes will get startled, no matter what.