Huff

Speedruns

Looking forward to:

• Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing

That's a thing?

Do you do the whole thing backwards as you can reach infinite speeds in reverse?

Looking forward to:

• Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing

That's a thing?

Do you do the whole thing backwards as you can reach infinite speeds in reverse?

Probably. You can also skip portions of the track since you can pretty much noclip through anything and you stay on the ground no matter what like a magnet. And you can also drive outside the map.

The Morrowind in 10 minutes will be fun to see. I've already seen the technique, but it's always fun to see it live and hopefully with good commentary. Dark Souls 2 speedrun will be more fun times with the binoculars glitch. Audiosurf with donation songs. Dis gun b gud.

I'm pretty hyped for that Dark Souls 2 one since they patched a few movement glitches. Even before these glitches were found, there was one people liked to exploit - In order to move on to the 'second stage' of the game, you had to pass the Shrine of Winter which only opened after killing the four Lord Bosses, OR just have farmed up a whole ton of souls.

There was a glitch where you could just literally walk around the shrine. The invisible walls surrounding the shrine didn't go high enough, and you could jump over them.

Hyped for:

F-Zero X

Jet Set Radio

TAS Tutorial

Beyond Good and Evil

Half Life 2 Episodes 1 & 2

Dark Souls (always good when played at marathons)

Whiplash

Portal

Portal 2

Saints Row 3

GTA 2

Resident Evil 4

Sonic Adventure DX

Sonic Colours

Titan Quest

Donkey Cong Country 2

Donkey Cong Country Returns

SSX3

Glitch Showcase

Devil May Cry 1

Mario Kart 64

GTA: San Andreas (also always a good game at marathons because it's so long, but none of it's boring)

GTA: Vice City (Bingo so it's not gonna be like a normal speedrun)

Final Fantasy 4

Mario Kart Double Dash

Super Mario Sunshine

GTA 3

Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green

Mario 64 (120 Star)

Super Metroid

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1

Tony Hawk's Underground 1

New Super Mario Bros 2

Super Mario Bros 2

Super Mario Bros 3

Final Fantasy 7

Plus I'll end up watching loads of other games just because they're on. It's gonna be a good stream boys.

this is pretty hilarious

As a response to all the people who think they are speed run experts just by warching runs, Cosmo does a mario 120 star run, which he, while he watched them hundreds of times, never actually did himself

Soon was when I posted that. Nothing good happened, he went by the splits in run 997 (which was the 18:44 run) to show how good the early portion of the game was but overall his next runs weren't that good.

So far pretty much every game has been pretty mediocre. It just feels like the filler games between the old S/AGDQs and ESAs. Plus I'm not even gonna be around for the Tony Hawk's games tomorrow.

Here's hoping that FFVI is a good finale game.

ASAMU is perfect for speedrunning. Your mobility is so ridiculous that the game is practically asking to be broken.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't some out of bounds trick discovered. Although it seems like a really small game in comparison to stuff like Portal (and even Amnesia) so I don't know how long it could take to find, if of course there is one to be found.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't some out of bounds trick discovered. Although it seems like a really small game in comparison to stuff like Portal (and even Amnesia) so I don't know how long it could take to find, if of course there is one to be found.

There is this.