Just a Gigolo

Overwatch

Wait were you guys serious about that?

I mean I ain't judging or anything but damn, that's an oddly specific...thing.

We mostly just like Eliza and were lamenting how there aren't many cosplays of her

Signed up for the beta. Game looks really cool, and I'm totally ok with there being payload mode for Overwatch.

I'm looking forward to trying out all of them, but mostly Pharah and Tracer.

The Beta is TBA 2015, God knows how far into 2015 it will be. Which is a shame. I got my hopes up that the closed Beta would be getting invite-waves immediately after Blizzcon, but it seems they only had an Alpha build available to play on the show floor.

Another Overwatch panel started, I'll post anything interesting here.

-Pharah was originally called "Rocket Dude" and one of the sketches was a fat dude.

-Blizz agress Tracer is best girl.

-Blizz wants to keep making diverse characters.

-Overwatch characters will most likely be in Heroes of the Storm.

-Blizz is open to the question of hats that has "taken the internet by storm."

-Plans for more movies and other ways to tell stories.

-Also open to the idea of skins.

-Open to story mode, but nothing planned yet.

-Being compared to TF2 is "World's greatest compliment," and also name dropped Robin.

:pinkiegasm:

Seems like it will be interesting, but I'm not sure how well this class mechanic will work out.

I'm cautiously optimistic, but I've invested a lot into TF2, and it would take a lot for me to switch.

Stop investing time in dead game and invest in new hotness.

Maybe, but for now it continues to grow, and competitive will hopefully breathe life back into the game. I know that we're going to do our best to help that process, given what's occurring internally at TFTV.

-Being compared to TF2 is "World's greatest compliment," and also name dropped Robin.

A class based shooter with Pixar graphics and quirky characters. Are they really that surprised?

I will admit I'm not the biggest fan of Widowmaker's design, but these people are really silly.

:pinkiegasm:

I'm going to make the assumption that the picture is just the default icon for that article and they're actually referring to Symmetra or Hanzo. Which I guess is... kind of debatable? Symmetra is an Indian character who's this weird crossbreed between "exotic" mysticism and microsoft tech support and Hanzo is about as Japaneric as it gets.

Widowmaker doesn't even represent an actual race, though. If anything she's just "alternative white" or something

Reinhardt is MY class!

Yeah he immediately caught my eye, too. Once a Heavy always a Heavy I guess.

I would've preferred the complete bodysuit for widowmaker, the navel-deep cleavage looks kind of silly

Funny to see though that most of the love (and r34) is going to Tracer and very little to Widowmaker. Really shows how much people actually care about muh objectivisation