Just a Gigolo

Overwatch

Lets hope they do it better than in Heroes of the Storm, because it takes forever to get the gold for heroes in that game.

I'm still hoping all the heroes will be free, and they'll just throw hats at us.

Of course that source could be false, people love faking Blizzard insider info like with the Dark Below.

EDIT

The insider says the members of the Diablo III team have been moved to a new project set in the Starcraft universe. The game will be similar to Warframe and contain gameplay aspects from Left4Dead, DayZ, Smite, and other MOBAs. It is in early pre-production, which means late 2016 or later.

Though I kind of want it to be real for that.

:pinkiegasm:

Literally everything boils down to how quickly people can purchase new characters. Too long and everyone will hate it. Too short and Blizzard will freak out and decide it's not making enough money and probably shut it down.

10404372_662900467144591_585306579978248

Teaser for a new map. I like it. Has that sort of Hydro aesthetic I liked, but with a bit more colour to it (rather than lots of red rock.)

Of note, March 6 to March 8 is also the date assigned for PAX East. Coincidence?

please add a peanut butter salesman as a playable character

he has a gun that rearranges your dna to make you allergic to nuts then hits you with a throwable peanut butter grenade

I will main him

Mmm, the lighting looks nice. I do like good lighting in games, but it's so rare. Payday 2 is actually one of the few that does it pretty well, even if the rest of the game looks like ass.