7:39 PM - Puff the Magic H Bomb: WHERE'S MY BANDWIDTH GOING THEN
7:39 PM - Puff the Magic H Bomb: FUCKIN GABE
7:40 PM - Mick Dynamite: "Waiting for broadcast to start"
7:41 PM - Mick Dynamite: gg I'm out
7:41 PM - Puff the Magic H Bomb: sorry
7:41 PM - Mick Dynamite: haha, no worries
7:41 PM - Mick Dynamite: I'll just go rape batty's framerate instead
7:41 PM - Puff the Magic H Bomb: good luck

Sadly, Batty was not available for streaming either.

Steam Beta just updated.

Streamers can now mute viewers, finally. I would like to have a little bit more such as being able to just outright ban viewers from watching and hire chat moderators, but this is technically all we need, and is a very good start, so I'm not complaining in the least.

If anyone's bored I'm playing some Skyrim and I kinda want to see how well my shit holds up while I'm streaming.

I've pretty much finished everything with this character so I'm just kind of randomly dicking around atm.

My stream seems to actually function now that I set the bitrate to not-the-default, as tested by Wicket and Davjo who spent some time watching me jump up the sides of mountains and walk up and down the same hallway in some dungeon about five million times.

If you want to actually stream stuff you'll have to stream from desktop, which is really annoying because it'll show steam notifications n shit. It worked alright earlier when I streamed samurai champloo, just couldn't do anything but watch the video for the duration of it

So if you're trying to stream like anime or something else just stream it from desktop and turn off steam shit for the time you'll be streaming

Streamed Skyrim at 1080p and it dropped my framerate by about half. I usually run at 60fps on High with some mods and shit. It wasn't unplayable but it wasn't great.

At 720 there weren't really any noticeable performance issues. I could probably stream shit like Payday with no problems.

If you want to actually stream stuff you'll have to stream from desktop, which is really annoying because it'll show steam notifications n shit. It worked alright earlier when I streamed samurai champloo, just couldn't do anything but watch the video for the duration of it

So if you're trying to stream like anime or something else just stream it from desktop and turn off steam shit for the time you'll be streaming

Or you could stream VLC. 

Or you could stream VLC. 

I tried VLC, it didn't work. Didn't give me video.