Sign in to follow this  
Facade

The Toy Thread

Since i've been keeping it to 1 order a month for my pre-orders, i've decided I want to try and track down all the KanColle Nendo's with their GSC Bonus (An art sleeve for the box and a water/waves base plate) to give me a reason to check Manda/Amico Preowned.

It's actually crazy how many accessories they come with

Edited by Facade

Also going to go Hyper Japan in London next month, and will hopefully pick up some good figures there.

​Unless there's official booths from Suppliers, i'd be VERY hesitant about buying from cons, they may be legit but the mark up is absolutely insane, if you see something, it's going to be very beneficial to your finances to have a look online as to the actual value of the fig, considering they're being sold at a con they will probably be in stock online.

Your soldier figure, I have the same one, but his hand is adamant on not being removed so I can give him the rocket launcher. Is there some trick I'm missing or is it just meant to be on really tight? 

The soldier figure's joints is just wonky, accidentally snapped the leg off with mine.

Your soldier figure, I have the same one, but his hand is adamant on not being removed so I can give him the rocket launcher. Is there some trick I'm missing or is it just meant to be on really tight? 

It's a NECA figure so basically all those joints are glued shut with paint. The only thing I know to try is to soak the figure in some hot water for a few minutes to try and get things moving.

It's a NECA figure so basically all those joints are glued shut with paint. The only thing I know to try is to soak the figure in some hot water for a few minutes to try and get things moving.

​Will give that a go, cheers, would be amazing to be able to pose him with his RL properly.