Raison d'être

TIAM IV: Guydiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Cockmongler

his genocide crusade started and ended there

Good thing too. I mean people who do this are usually sick in the head, but giving up and being a fucking cuck to humanity ain't excused by that shit. At least he won't threaten the safety of anyone else now.

and also I already told u this chris but thank heavens you weren't there, don't know what I'd do without u

Edited by Huff

Actually I hate jar jar because he was annoying and used for too many stupid one shot gags.  Being the setup for Palpitine was fine.

As for the theory, sure maybe but I hope not

Edited by The Headless Mooseman

Hmm I did notice that Jar Jar suddenly is more eloquent and convincing in Episodes II and III, even though we see little of him. Though one could argue the the gap between I and II was significant enough that he just learned his way through integrating with galactic politics. But who knows, maybe Palpatine told Dooku to hire Jango to assassinate Senator Amidala so that Jar Jar could take her place as Naboo's Senator and convince the Senate to grant him executive power to create the clone army, since she would be against it. Despite the assassination attempts failed to off Amidala, it did keep her away from the Senate long enough for Jar Jar to work his magic.

Such a potentially mind-blowing revelation if true.

The inside door handle of our car broke and I have to buy a new one.

This stupid fucking thing is now at the top of my shit list.

Estimated delivery: Eleven days.

And, for bonus points, I start my new job on Monday ... and likely won't have a car to get to/from the office because the car we ordered won't be here for another two or three weeks. Basically, I got a job too soon and now I either have to convince my dad to JUST RENT A CAR FOR A WEEK DAD PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP THIS NEW JOB I JUST GOT or get rides to/from multiple office/store locations twenty-plus minutes from my house.

Mood: Pissy.

That looks like a toyota handle, the late 90's/ early 2000's are fairly well known for breaking.

Have you checked the local stores/dealers, they may have a replacement.

I've had the song Black Hole Sun stuck in my head for 3 days straight

I don't even really like soundgarden and I hadn't heard it recently or anything, what the hell