Raison d'être

TIAM IV: Guydiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Cockmongler

It's like 6 different layers of wat

California doesn't even do the death penalty as I recall.

If they did, death by firing squad isn't a thing any more.

This is essentially career suicide.

How does he even expect anyone to vote for this?

This is the state with fucking San Francisco in it for christ's sake.

Just why

Just why

IT GETS WORSE

The "measure" states that

f) The state has an affirmative duty to defend and enforce this law as written, and every member of the public has standing to seek its enforcement and obtain reimbursement for all costs and attorney's fees in so doing, and further, should the state persist in inaction over 1 year after due notice, the general public is empowered and deputized to execute all provisions hereunder extra-judicially, immune from any charge and indemnified by the state against any and all liability.

He seriously is proposing in this bill to allow people to kill gay people themselves if the State doesn't do it.

This man should be tried for even trying to push this into law.

Just why

Yeah, Cali still does executions. We put one to death a few years ago if I remember. They're rare as shit though.

No state does firing squads anymore, well I think a few have it as something you can request.

Not every part of California is SF or LA. Thank God, SF is a nice city but everything's so fucking expensive and some of the people are tumblr personified.

Why is honesty looked down upon?

What's the context of this?

It's that thing teenage girls do on facebook when they need attention

common variations are "..." and "*sigh*"

Ironically, I'm like 1 of 10 people of my whole school who isn't in Facebook, Whatsapp or the likes.

Apparently, a teacher "caught me" using my phone during a break, which every student does, despite me being outside the school, not inside. Thus, we had a long discussion on what "school-area" means and I got a warning from school because I refused to "say sorry" aswell as refusing to give them my mobile phone.

A guy on the Yankees who was on the Mets last year struck out against a pitching machine yesterday.

The schadenfreude tastes like candy.

I don't quite know if that makes sense. I think I'm missing something, the teachers assistants aren't working, so the teachers can't teach?

I'm not completely versed on how the fuck college stuff works so correct me if i'm wrong here (which I probably am)

Yep, welcome to my university! It's strange because another university close to mine also has their TAs on strike, and yet their lectures aren't cancelled.

My mom came downstairs about 20 minutes before I usually wake up for school and told me that I could stay in bed because school was cancelled due to ice rain.

That's always a good feeling. Now I've gotten a nice sleep and I don't have any extra homework because finals in 2 days.

Why is honesty looked down upon?

What's the context of this?

It's that thing teenage girls do on facebook when they need attention

common variations are "..." and "*sigh*"

Ironically, I'm like 1 of 10 people of my whole school who isn't in Facebook, Whatsapp or the likes.

Apparently, a teacher "caught me" using my phone during a break, which every student does, despite me being outside the school, not inside. Thus, we had a long discussion on what "school-area" means and I got a warning from school because I refused to "say sorry" aswell as refusing to give them my mobile phone.

That.. has nothing to do with honesty. That has to do with your teachers being stupid.

That.. has nothing to do with honesty. That has to do with your teachers being stupid.

Well, my school has the dumbest teachers, so there's that.

Yeah, Cali still does executions. We put one to death a few years ago if I remember. They're rare as shit though.

Actually, in June last year a Federal Judge ruled that California's death penalty was unconstitutional, so no more executions can take place until his decision is overturned.

The reasoning was based on the fact that the system is so broken that it can keep death row inmates imprisoned for decades with the threat of a slight chance of them dying at some point along those decades that it violates the Eighth Amendment against cruel and unusual punishment.