Raison d'être

TIAM IV: Guydiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Cockmongler

21 hours ago, Raison d'être said:

Just like SPUF, then. Any thread older than 2 years would be about 70% banned.

Well technically everyone's banned from SPUF now.

On 8/12/2018 at 7:20 AM, Medic said:

Well technically everyone's banned from SPUF now.

Even if SPUF was still around, most of us would still have gotten banned by now.

40 minutes ago, Gyokuyoutama said:

Even if SPUF was still around, most of us would still have gotten banned by now.

Most, yeah. I wasn't even a good shitposter :(

14 hours ago, Gyokuyoutama said:

I had 19k posts with one expired infraction, I think I would have been fine.

Phone had a (sudden and unexpected) internal memory failure, and now wont go into fastboot/recovery options , nothing detected via desktop tools either.

kill me now.

I hate Windows 10.

Updated yesterday and whatever is in the update doesn't play well with my 1TB HD and it becomes inaccessible. Disk Manager says it's uninitialized and trying to initialize it does nothing, ChkDsk does nothing, updating drivers does nothing, restarting does nothing. The only solution I have is to revert back to the previous version of Windows, which means it wants to update again. Since I can't tell Win10 to just not fucking update I'm having to move all my shit over onto other drives and then look into replacing the 1TB drive.

54 minutes ago, Stackbabbin' Bumscags said:

I hate Windows 10.

Updated yesterday and whatever is in the update doesn't play well with my 1TB HD and it becomes inaccessible. Disk Manager says it's uninitialized and trying to initialize it does nothing, ChkDsk does nothing, updating drivers does nothing, restarting does nothing. The only solution I have is to revert back to the previous version of Windows, which means it wants to update again. Since I can't tell Win10 to just not fucking update I'm having to move all my shit over onto other drives and then look into replacing the 1TB drive.

Remember the simple days of XP?

But_Pepperidge_Farm_aint_just_gonna_keep_it_to_Pepperidge__5c6a319f9b808bca3f929f02bc45f1b8.png

2 hours ago, Medic said:

Wow I remembered my password.

When I logged into Maplestory and had trouble remembering my PIN and then finally getting it I was quite happy with myself.

Now I wonder if I remember the "unique" password I made for an email address I reserved for myself for when I wanted to give out an email to employers...

There was a video I'm trying to find, it's a video of TF2. There's a guy commentating over one of his friends playing as a huntsman sniper on cp_well and talking about how great he is and how he's "just wrecking shop". I know it was made by a gaming group that was focused on COD (or maybe CS) and it was on SPUF in 2011 which is where I found it. My friend and I have been using "wrecking shop" as a euphemism for sucking shit for that long and so every year or so I search for it for about an hour before losing hope since all the tags I can think of are "TF2, sniper, huntsman, cp_well, wrecking shop," and that gets you about half the TF2 videos ever made. It probably doesn't even exist anymore, sadly.

Does anyone else remember it? It's really bugging me because I've refound videos that had a lot less views with even vaguer descriptions but this one eludes me.

I need some words which exist but which are obscure.  Archaic real words, or words invented for little-known speculative fiction both would work just as well.

Suggestions please.

48 minutes ago, Gyokuyoutama said:

I need some words which exist but which are obscure.  Archaic real words, or words invented for little-known speculative fiction both would work just as well.

Suggestions please.

Frammistat, kamelaukion, noscible, obarmate, perantique