Raison d'être

TIAM IV: Guydiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Cockmongler

I've started playing TF2 again a bit. Anybody else do much? I notice Cave plays a bit, but fuck that guy*. Is this better for the gaming thread?

*I'm kidding**

**or am I?

I want to now and then, but I realized that PlanetSide's voice command button is the same as taunt and I can't unbreak the voice line spam muscle memory

Edited by A 1970 Corvette

I'm more or less just farming to get my G. Pan to Hales Own (currently >200 kills to Legendary), after that I might drop off a bit. But I do still occasionally play with Captain Blades* and his gang, as well as old buddies from FastCo. when the opportunity presents itself. Still a fun game though.

*He goes by "General Kaiga" now

3 hours ago, Expresate said:

I notice Cave plays a bit, but fuck that guy*. 

What did you just say to me you little bitch!? I-

*I'm kidding**

Oh, ok no wor-

**or am I?

I did play some MvM with Captain Blades recently. he got a Professional Killstreak Fabricator for the Sticky Bomb launcher and I realised that Mann Up mode is a massive scam.

Every half a year or so I come back for a little bit, and it seems to perform worse each time. I'm not sure if that's a result of the game getting more sluggish with each update, my five-year-old PC showing its age, or both.

Last time I played was around the second Pyro Update. I dunno, it feels like it lost the magic. I play a bit, kill some, die a few, people vote for Turbine/2Fort/Dustbowl and I get bored.

Trying to set up wireless printer on new computer.  Get drivers, doesn't appear on network.  Reset network settings on printer, still doesn't show up.  Go to other computer on network, which was already set up to use the printer, and it doesn't work there anymore either.  Reset network settings a second time, still doesn't work.  Double check IP address in router and on printer.  They match but manually enter in the correct IP address on printer anyway.  Now printer shows up on new computer so I add it.  Try printing something. Doesn't work.  Try again just to be sure.  Doesn't work.  Go to other computer, and try to print off two things there.  Doesn't work.  Go back to printer and hit "back" from the main menu.  Suddenly it says it is receiving data.  But it doesn't print.  Go back to main computer, try to troubleshoot in various ways, including fiddling with firewall, for about ten minutes.  Nothing works.  Open up properties in device manager and do nothing else, suddenly all the previous documents print.  Try printing things on both computers, everything works fine without delay.

Computers really are mystical creatures.

I had no problems setting up my wireless printer, but everytime I try to print something through the wifi, it only prints the first document, then it gets stuck on the queue.

Then I got to terminate the process, delete the temp files, force close the printer queue and restart the printer process, then it returns to normal and no longer locks the queue with multiple documents.

It happens on my PC and on my sister's. Reinstalling the drivers or removing the printer and readding it didnt fix it.

Oh, and recently the scanner light went from white/blue to piss yellow, scanning stuff is out of question.

That Bowsette thing got huge (more than 1 million posts on Twitter) and even a few famous artists drew stuff about it (Dragon Maid, One Punch Man, Pop Team Epic).

Nintendo stocks even jumped a bit higher than it did with the previous direct.

The power of boobs. I gotta say I like the art. Monster Girls with horns, sharp teeth, red hair and some muscles hit all my preferences.

24 minutes ago, Moby said:

That Bowsette thing got huge (more than 1 million posts on Twitter) and even a few famous artists drew stuff about it (Dragon Maid, One Punch Man, Pop Team Epic).

Nintendo stocks even jumped a bit higher than it did with the previous direct.

The power of boobs. I gotta say I like the art. Monster Girls with horns, sharp teeth, red hair and some muscles hit all my preferences.

Recently Japan has just been huge on jumping on fads.

I know I talk about virtual youtubers a lot, but that was a great example of how crazy it can get.  For a while there's only Kizuna AI and those Eilene videos everyone forgot about/didn't know existed in the first place.  But then in like two weeks last December we suddenly have four more superstars, with Nekomasu in particular going from like 100 subscribers to around 100,000 in only a few days, and in a month or two after that there's literally hundreds of channels with at least some popularity.

All you need is the right spark.

Should be interesting to see what Nintendo does with this.  Normally I would say nothing, but Bowsette has gotten pretty crazy so I think they'd have to at least give it a nod.  Bowsette's not going to be official though, people who think that are still waiting for Goku in Smash.

Log onto Pixiv.  See that several of my bookmarked artists uploaded images, even though none of them have uploaded anything in weeks.

Every single new image is Bowsette.