Raison d'être

TIAM IV: Guydiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Cockmongler

My water heater developed a big leak on Friday.  I managed to line up a replacement, but I have to wait until tomorrow afternoon for it to happen.  Major annoying thing about all this is needing to wash using water from a bowl, since the shower doesn't work without the pressure from the water heater.

One of the more interesting theories I've heard about WW1 over the years is probably the one that says it happened primarily because of railroad timetables. Ah, World War 1. What a war! So much more interesting than WW2, in my opinion.

4 hours ago, Gyokuyoutama said:

My water heater developed a big leak on Friday.  I managed to line up a replacement, but I have to wait until tomorrow afternoon for it to happen.  Major annoying thing about all this is needing to wash using water from a bowl, since the shower doesn't work without the pressure from the water heater.

Assuming you have a backyard you could just use the ol' hose. Or go into the city park at the dead of night.

Edited by Raison d'être

6 minutes ago, Raison d'être said:

One of the more interesting theories I've heard about WW1 over the years is probably the one that says it happened primarily because of railroad timetables. Ah, World War 1. What a war! So much more interesting than WW2, in my opinion.

Assuming you have a backyard you could just use the ol' hose. Or go into the city park at the dead of night.

I'm not going to give my exact location, but it's literally freezing outside.

Though now that I think about it the thing you use to spray dishes might be a good way to wash my head, even if I can't use it to wash the rest of my body since it'd make the kitchen all wet.

I forgot that sometimes people live in places where it gets cold. The only thing I have to worry about is the massive air pollution caused by half the state of California being on fire combined with unfortunate winds. Walking around town this evening felt like shit because every breath brought in what felt like 50% soot and it always smelled like something was on fire, which I guess it was so that's not surprising. The sun was pure red, though, and it looked really cool. I would've taken a picture but by the time I got to a suitable place it was already too dim.

Edited by Raison d'être