Raison d'être

TIAM IV: Guydiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Cockmongler

I've been trying wines whenever I can and I think some of them are interesting, but not really anything worth going out of your way for.

But that's kind of my experience with all alcohol. I think I still like shots the most. Most of the drinks I've had are just spreading the grossness of a shot over a longer period. I'd rather just take it and be done. Maybe I've not had a good one yet?

Edited by A 1970 Corvette

8 minutes ago, A 1970 Corvette said:

I've been trying wines whenever I can and I think some of them are interesting, but not really anything worth going out of your way for.

But that's kind of my experience with all alcohol. I think I still like shots the most. Most of the drinks I've had are just spreading the grossness of a shot over a longer period. I'd rather just take it and be done. Maybe I've not had a good one yet?

You might end up gravitating towards the same drinks I do: Cocktails that smother the taste of the alcohol in sugar and other sweet ingredients.

2 hours ago, A 1970 Corvette said:

We must all agree that Tequila is fucking vile

You know what is vile? Bad vodka.

I got 2 bottles of leftovers from his wedding. Sometime after there was football world cup (football, not hand egg). And after first match of our national team we decided with other friend, that we still want to watch second one, which will also probably be a trainwreck, but we ain't gonna make it through this sober.. So I took one of the bottles with me, we chilled it like you usually do, and from first glass we knew it was going to be a misery - either watching the match that was absolute disgrace or finishing a bottle of stuff that turns your mouth inside out. We decided to stick with second option because the game started going from bad to worse. At least it didn't result in a hangover, I woke up the next day like nothing ever happened, not even slight feeling of dry mouth in the morning. But every time I go to the basement to get food cans or flour or that kind of stuff, the other bottle still stands there, mocking me. And I can't look at it, can't event think about drinking it.

3 hours ago, Paero said:

you stupit cider good

FrostyOriginalUnspritzed2ltr.jpg

11 hours ago, Snatcher Cube said:

Moderation is key. I only drink during dinner conversations with my parents, when I need it most.

alcohol stupit

1 hour ago, Kraszu said:

You know what is vile? Bad vodka.

I got 2 bottles of leftovers from his wedding. Sometime after there was football world cup (football, not hand egg). And after first match of our national team we decided with other friend, that we still want to watch second one, which will also probably be a trainwreck, but we ain't gonna make it through this sober.. So I took one of the bottles with me, we chilled it like you usually do, and from first glass we knew it was going to be a misery - either watching the match that was absolute disgrace or finishing a bottle of stuff that turns your mouth inside out. We decided to stick with second option because the game started going from bad to worse. At least it didn't result in a hangover, I woke up the next day like nothing ever happened, not even slight feeling of dry mouth in the morning. But every time I go to the basement to get food cans or flour or that kind of stuff, the other bottle still stands there, mocking me. And I can't look at it, can't event think about drinking it.

Hey man, if it was Tequila you'd feel like absolute garbage the next day. 

1 hour ago, LordAIDS Monkey said:

You all stupit. Drink water, you bunch of ninnies.

Alcohol if I feel like it and nothing important has to happen after this

Water for most other situations

Soda for a treat now and then

Monster™ Energy for GAMER TIME

I pretty much only drink water, occasionally juice, and on the rare occasion that I'm eating out, a soda or rootbeer. I used to know this one guy who said he drank a two-liter like every day. How do you even do that? Like where is all the soda money coming from?

I cut down on the soda recently, trying to drink at least a liter of water everyday. I do drink soda now and then, but I dont go out of my way to buy some.

Damn, I think I might have a problem compared to you guys.

I can take straight whiskey/rum/etc no problem, and can polish off a fifth in about a week.

on the other hand, I rarely drink soda/energy drinks now, mostly water.

Coffee, black,  is a must, though.

but yeah, I think tequila is gross as well.