Raison d'être

TIAM IV: Guydiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Cockmongler

It's 6:46 PM and I'm beginning my phone call to Verizon to activate a used phone.

Let the hell begin.

Put on Hold Count: 3

The person I'm on with has no goddamn clue what she's doing.

oh thank god I got someone else

THEY SENT ME THE WRONG FUCKING TYPE OF PHONE

I'M GOING TO MURDER EVERYONE IN A FIFTY METER RADIUS

]fj[oeiqq]brnhiopw]savdja[oifeqfndvf[oihvcdo[ibadrhgprieghho[ihs'pdgihq'peigh'asHdfpowiefhepwigjfadsfghjkl/jewasdfghjkl;kAZXdfgkl/;"lkjfghdsaSDFGHJKL;:LKJHGFDSAAdfghjkl;"
":lkjhgfdsAASDFGHJKL/"
":LAsdfghjkl;"{
:"L;/kjhAZADSFGHJKM,.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

brittany you even went to look at rings yesterday or the day after

if we go to pax and you try to shove a new boyfriend in there i'm gonna be pissed

Let's see uh I'm betting 10 rep that you find a new boyfriend in 4 weeks, or you go back to eddwen in 1 week

if we go to pax and you try to shove a new boyfriend in there i'm gonna be pissed

Let's see uh I'm betting 10 rep that you find a new boyfriend in 4 weeks, or you go back to eddwen in 1 week

I'll bet 5 rep that she goes back to Eddwen before this week ends.

The Amazon listing and item image for the phone I ordered:

8bL8bdA.png

I'm going to order a phone again next week. If that one doesn't work, I'm going to swear off cell phones. I'm not even kidding.

I'm actually dizzy with rage right now.

The Amazon listing and item image for the phone I ordered:

8bL8bdA.png

I'm going to order a phone again next week. If that one doesn't work, I'm going to swear off cell phones. I'm not even kidding.

I'm actually dizzy with rage right now.

Why don't you use literally any other provider but Verizon? In Canada there's a small company called Koodo (run by Telus) that is pretty great. Hell, there's your solution right there. Move to Canada! We have moose (meese?), and syrup! We call beanies, toques! Soda, pop! Our national space hero took his time as Captain of the ISS to sing David Bowie songs!

Canada!

What

UH OKAY. So, we weren't looking at engagement rings to look at engagement rings. We were looking at engagement rings because I have a very huge need to look at jewelry stores when I go into malls. Seriously. Ask anybody.

You would never know because you have never been to a mall with me because you only hang out with me to go see movies.

..And pax.

Seriously, Catan date? Although, not here because the dog will rip you to shreads..

My family's with Sprint 'cause they're the only provider that actually has an Unlimited plan anymore.

Metro PieCeofShit is unlimited everything for like, fourty.

Mom learned the hard way that I couldn't live off of minutes.. Or no internet.

[angry]

Well, I don't know, you convince my dad to change our family plan less than six months after he caved and finally got a smartphone for our plan.

[/angry]

So, uh, apparently according to my mum I can get done for the DZ video.

Also, according to my friend the DZ is gonna smash me.

WELP.

(Mostly worried about the first one).

So, uh, apparently according to my mum I can get done for the DZ video.

Also, according to my friend the DZ is gonna smash me.

WELP.

(Mostly worried about the first one).

what actually was that because I didn't understand any of it