what

Health and Physical Education.

Let me run it down like this:

>DZ is Scooter01 (youtube channel link is in the description of my video

>he's 'singing' all the way through class

>singing along to Three Days Grace and Imagine Dragons

>I recorded a few snippets up to a minute long each

>shared them with friends, posted one of the videos onto YouTube for laughs

>according to one of those friends, he is gonna smash me (he's tried once before over the stupidest shit: I said he's never played football. He insists he did. I played for 8 years).

>because Australia is stupid you can apparently get charged for this. This wasn't prolonged bullying or anything; this was just me witnessing this, having a laugh and deciding to record it.

Any other questions?

Remember what I said a few pages ago how I got a warning from school for not giving them my mobile?

It's a 'stricter' warning now.

In short, one is obly allowed to have 3 warnings max per year, or else he gets kicked out of school.

A stricter warning counts as two normal ones.

I technically got two warnings.

For refusing to give them my mobile.

'Sorry' for not saying 'I'm sorry' and for having an opinion.

Also, the principal talked to me in third person the whole time. Really?

That reminds me, I remember once I was in third grade or some other low level elementary grade and a yard duty lady told me to stop leaning on the playground's chain link fence, so I did. Then she told me to stop leaning on the fence. I was like "What the fuck bitch, I ain't doin nothing", or however an eight year old would say that. Turns out I had my foot on the edge of the "sandbox" that contained the bark the playground was full of.

Looking at it sideways it was like this: ____.|

And my foot was on the period. She took me to the principal's office and they lectured me on disobedience and shit and I left school that day a thoroughly confused boy. I chalk it up to bad communication.

as much as the meme needs to fuck off I actually really like this song, it's really ominous

The translations only make it seem better. Repeatedly they mention the "clashing of swords" and how a path of fighting is the path of life. It glorifies Islam while announcing the fall of tyranny.

Both the woman that steals the water bottle and the one that tries to just now them down absolutely needed to be curb stomped until they were brain dead.

Both the woman that steals the water bottle and the one that tries to just now them down absolutely needed to be curb stomped until they were brain dead.

"'Stop a Douchebag' - is a Russian youth movement that attempts to enforce the road traffic regulations in Russia."

They're gonna end up dead, I know it.

They suffered a tragic accident in which they fell down a flight of stairs into a bunch of bullets. The police performed a thorough investigation for 5 minutes and determined that Putin was innocent.

So from various times perusing older stuff on here, exactly when was this forum started and when did you all show up and how old were you all and whatnot?  It just seems odd trying to connect the current people here with certain older things and stuff and it made me curious.

So from various times perusing older stuff on here, exactly when was this forum started and when did you all show up and how old were you all and whatnot?  It just seems odd trying to connect the current people here with certain older things and stuff and it made me curious.

Speaking as someone who joined in the pootis invasion of april 2012, I can only give that portion of the story.

Bunch of the people on this forum decided to troll bigSPUF's TF2 server.

It did not work out as planned... and in the video they uploaded to youtube and bigSPUF, there was a link to this forum.

I still fondly remember my response in that thread:

So THAT'S the batcave.

ian: hey im thinking about setting up a smaller forum so all of the spuf tf2 people can hang out

me: sure sounds good, i'll join

LYHgLAR.png