Raison d'être

TIAM IV: Guydiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Cockmongler

And now Silent is forever salt that he didn't get a founder title for saying "ok"  :beardance:

I basically created this site

I virtually authored ip.board

I essentially developed TF2

he's eared it

The first 15 to have signd up should get the title so we can have something coo

And now Silent is forever salt that he didn't get a founder title for saying "ok"  :beardance:

I basically created this site

I virtually authored ip.board

I essentially developed TF2

he's eared it

The first 15 to have signd up should get the title so we can have something coo

First 15 but it skips over Guy.

I joined about 3 years 3 years and 2 days ago.  

I think I joined on account on the TF2 server, and was applying for an admin position. 

Wierd.

So from various times perusing older stuff on here, exactly when was this forum started and when did you all show up and how old were you all and whatnot?  It just seems odd trying to connect the current people here with certain older things and stuff and it made me curious.

Somewhere along the line, a SPUFserver was made by Our Lord Ianskate. Many gits and shiggles were had on it.

Eventually Ian made subSPUF as a private place for the SPUFserver regulars to meet, and thus our glorious and shitty history was born.

And somewhere in there, I was given mod powers on the SPUFserver and took a healthy dose of modabuse from the calculatedChaos funserver and made my own brand of modabuse fun. I ended up modabusing commander so much that he joined the community. When Ian could no longer keep the old server (or the old forum) together, commander took up both offers and hosted both.

The very first thing he did was make himself immune to modabuse commands.

The very second thing he did was modabuse me to hell and back.

"Oh hey I think I'll go check see what my early posts were like on MLM this wont go badly at-"

Well hello there I'm Paero for those who don't know me! I've been in MLM since about September October time last year and I've loved every moment of it! I've made good friends, talked about ponies and kicked some dime a dozen dirty backstabbin' bastard spy arses!

A9vlBHJ.gif

O9fkynU.jpg

"Oh hey I think I'll go check see what my early posts were like on MLM this wont go badly at-"

Well hello there I'm Paero for those who don't know me! I've been in MLM since about September October time last year and I've loved every moment of it! I've made good friends, talked about ponies and kicked some dime a dozen dirty backstabbin' bastard spy arses!

God almighty, that's worse than I was.

I don't even want to go there.

Just looking at my earlier subsuf posts makes me want to puke.

That's funny, I have that with your recent oneshow painful is it to get hit by a train again?

;_;

I've been in a bit of a funk the last week or so. Grades in two of my classes are slipping, my temper has been flaring up again.

I think I'm in a state of general ennui because I will be graduating college in May if all goes well.

Also I'm getting stir crazy from being stuck inside all the time.

Any ideas on cheering up?

I think I'm going to take a couple weeks off from gaming outside of the once per week club meetings, maybe that'll help.

I've been in a bit of a funk the last week or so. Grades in two of my classes are slipping, my temper has been flaring up again.

I think I'm in a state of general ennui because I will be graduating college in May if all goes well.

Also I'm getting stir crazy from being stuck inside all the time.

Any ideas on cheering up?

I think I'm going to take a couple weeks off from gaming outside of the once per week club meetings, maybe that'll help.

Cat gifs always make me crack a smile. In fact, any cute gifs of animals doing cute things over music that fits makes me feel better.

I would also suggest a relaxing hobby, like pixel art or reading a book.

You know, I didn't know MultiQuote was a thing until I was invited here by Davjo (I'm still a bit confused as to why).

Every time I needed to quote multiple posts on SPUF, I would open a new tab with a reply, and copy it into the first tab.

I joined here in late 2013 after the first itsurblog closed down. EvilBrain and XY invited the top posters from the thread and that's how I found you fine gents of fedora-tipping stature.

On the topic of reminiscing, sometimes the people on the Mumble go over our old posts both here on SPUFpowered and on MLM to see just how bad we used to be. MLM goes all the way back to summer 2011, so there's some fucking golden posts there. 

I recommend it, it's a good laugh.