Raison d'être

TIAM IV: Guydiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Cockmongler

no pls

I don't know how, 5 minutes ago I was having breakfast with Tommy Gruvich (he's a great chef), and now I'm stuck here, in this magical land of ponies and hats. So My name is Guy923, but you may call me Guy. I enjoy Ponies, Hats, Hot Pockets, and i'm generally a lazy/Nice person. My favorite pony is Pinkie Pie... what else to say... If i'm not here, i'm usually on the Steam Users Forums, under the name of l'interdit. You know, the guy who kidnapped Huff, wrote Dr. Enforcicle's Diary, made the TF2 Fight club, that guy.

And that's basically it, nice to be here. Can't wait to meet some nice people.

))))

Do it. I want to suffer.

Well, hello everypony! My name's Huff. Real name. Ben Huff.

I'm really original when it comes to Internet handles.

Anyways, I've played on the server a bit and needed somewhere to talk about ponies, so I came here. I usually stay in the Steam Powered Users' Forums, but ponies there, while often bringing in an amazing amount of rep depending on how you handle it, may get you eram'd. Or set Resolution or KigYar on your butt.

So... about me. I'll start with the real world stuff. I'm AHMURICAHN, but I live overseas in Hessen, Germany. My mom is a teacher with DODEA, the military schools, which is a really nice deal, as the normal teacher's salary back in the States is blown out of the water by what the military generously offers. I'm 17, a Junior, and enjoy practicing my scholarly writing skills (I'm crap at creative writing), playing tennis, the trombone (five and a half years of experience, baby), reading books, and having AP History kick my butt. Other than that, I'm just a guy who wears TF2 and MLP shirts that only one guy in the school understands.

INTERNET TIME! I, as I said, mostly hang out on SPUF, forum-wise, specifically the TF2 board. I'm the resident Fire Axe and songwriting fanatic, and they laugh at me because I speak about honor in Pyroing.

I enjoy playing TF2 primarily (2Fort and Dustbowl, don't judge me), and main Pyro, though I enjoy all classes equally. I'll occasionally venture back into Left 4 Dead to play I Hate Mountains, but TF2 always sucks me back in. Currently, however, I'll be taking a break as my laptop's M1 is broken, rendering my playstyle useless. I need my touchpad. I'm horrible with a mouse, dang it.

As for MLP, Rarity is my favorite pony. As far as Silent has told me, there's only one other Rarity fan, so I guess I make two. I do not know how to interpret the English language. I don't enforce the fabulosity upon others D:

Well, I think that's me. If there are any other questions, go on ahead and ask. I'm here all week, folks!

Do it. I want to suffer.

Well, hello everypony! My name's Huff. Real name. Ben Huff.

I'm really original when it comes to Internet handles.

Anyways, I've played on the server a bit and needed somewhere to talk about ponies, so I came here. I usually stay in the Steam Powered Users' Forums, but ponies there, while often bringing in an amazing amount of rep depending on how you handle it, may get you eram'd. Or set Resolution or KigYar on your butt.

So... about me. I'll start with the real world stuff. I'm AHMURICAHN, but I live overseas in Hessen, Germany. My mom is a teacher with DODEA, the military schools, which is a really nice deal, as the normal teacher's salary back in the States is blown out of the water by what the military generously offers. I'm 17, a Junior, and enjoy practicing my scholarly writing skills (I'm crap at creative writing), playing tennis, the trombone (five and a half years of experience, baby), reading books, and having AP History kick my butt. Other than that, I'm just a guy who wears TF2 and MLP shirts that only one guy in the school understands.

INTERNET TIME! I, as I said, mostly hang out on SPUF, forum-wise, specifically the TF2 board. I'm the resident Fire Axe and songwriting fanatic, and they laugh at me because I speak about honor in Pyroing.

I enjoy playing TF2 primarily (2Fort and Dustbowl, don't judge me), and main Pyro, though I enjoy all classes equally. I'll occasionally venture back into Left 4 Dead to play I Hate Mountains, but TF2 always sucks me back in. Currently, however, I'll be taking a break as my laptop's M1 is broken, rendering my playstyle useless. I need my touchpad. I'm horrible with a mouse, dang it.

As for MLP, Rarity is my favorite pony. As far as Silent has told me, there's only one other Rarity fan, so I guess I make two. I do not know how to interpret the English language. I don't enforce the fabulosity upon others D:

Well, I think that's me. If there are any other questions, go on ahead and ask. I'm here all week, folks!

1392427375210.jpg

Speaking of old posts, did you know that Steam has a link to see all your old comments you've ever posted?

gnOF5.png It's on the Activity feed page (you get there if you click on your name on the top of the steam client) and on the right near the bottom.

It's interesting if you want to see how bad you were. Only you can see it.

While it's not too hard to find, people usually react with a "really?" when I mention this.

I apparently knew this place from the start of 2012, but because it was invite-only, I had to pester Ted in sending an invite my way in August 2012.

Thankfully I don't what my first post on bigSpuf was or what topics it were about. And I am not sure if I really want to know. I don't remember making an introduction thread at this place either.

I could find some posts I had on Gaia from pre-MLM days. Luckily that was on a different account to the one I recovered for fun a while ago, so I don't think I'll find them : )

It's been at least two years since I came here. I remember hearing EvilBrain talk about "the batcave" on bigSPUF. I pestered him about what it was until he linked me here.

I WAS SO NAIVE, BACK THEN!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)___                                                                                                                DON'T MIND ME JUST TAKING MY D E M O N S FOR A WALK

,-.
           ___,---.__          /'|`          __,---,___
        ,-'    `    `-.____,-'  |  `-.____,-'    //    `-.
      ,'        |           ~'     /`~           |        `.
     /      ___//              `. ,'          ,  , ___      
    |    ,-'   `-.__   _         |        ,    __,-'   `-.    |
    |   /          /_  `   .    |    ,      _/             |
      |            `-.___    |   / ___,-'/ /           |  /
                  | `._   `  |  //'   _,' |           /  /
      `-.         /'  _ `---'' , . ``---' _  `         /,-'
         ``       /         ,='/ `=.    /            ''
                 |__   /|_,--.,-.--,--._/|   __|
                 /  `./  ` |  |  | /,//' ,'  
                /   /     ||--+--|--+-/-|        
               |   |     /'__ | /_/_/`     |   |
                   __, _     `~'     _/ .__/   /
                 `-._,-'   `-._______,-'   `-._,-'

now now. We were all shitheads in our Gaia days. I have posted my old account before.

Of course, none of us were as bad as Snail, holy shit.