Splosion

I remembered my password!!!

what took you so long

​I kept capitalizing my username on the login screen and it kept locking me out... 

Hey Splosion, how's life

​Hey Raz. Things have been good. Girlfriend's getting ready to go for her P.H.D. in something and I'm getting ready for the winter convention season.

Edited by Splosion

Hey man. Most things are the same, we got a new version of the forum software that made everything worse for the users but apparently better for the nerds behind the scenes, XYTWO unfortunately passed away about a year ago, and Guy had a sex change so please refer to them as a female from now on.

Oh shit, welcome back!

Luckily for you, your favorite bunch of nerdy twats are still here and we love you never leave us

​Ok let me clear something up here. You guys aren't nerds. My girlfriend's currently getting her masters degree at GSU in mathematics and her friends have given nerd an entirely new definition. This saturday I'm getting dragged to a halloween party someone in her department is having and his invitation basically read:

"Halloween pun.

I'm having a party.

I Don't know how to have a party.

Please define party.

I have linked a poll at the bottom of this invitation. Please fill at this poll so I may better understand what a party is.

Please come to my party"

Not even really exaggerating there. She had to fill out a stupid poll and basically tell this guy how to host a party. Help... 

hi you don't know me and I don't really know you

You have more rep than me. One day I will destroy you and take it all.

hi Splosion person

I'm Moose

how are you

Hi Moose person

I am well.

Hey dude, we're a meme community now. Make sure to check your fortune!

Speak english dammit!

holy shit it's fucking splosion

Holy shit a talking mole!

Oh shit, welcome back!

Luckily for you, your favorite bunch of nerdy twats are still here and we love you never leave us

​Ok let me clear something up here. You guys aren't nerds. My girlfriend's currently getting her masters degree at GSU in mathematics and her friends have given nerd an entirely new definition. This saturday I'm getting dragged to a halloween party someone in her department is having and his invitation basically read:

​reminded me of this

Edited by Guy923

Oh shit, welcome back!

​reminded me of this

​Ok that comic hits a little too close to home. I'm going to go cry now...

hi this forum is a lot more anime than you may remember. prepare yourself.

​Oh dear...

I've actually started watching One Piece (Dear god it's the greatest show ever why did no one tell me?) but I'm still in this weird gray area of both loving and hating weabs and the "anime culture" in general. At least as far as it goes here in america.