Jump to content
John Elfson

Warframe

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Expresate said:

Right now it's Hijack and Excavation.

Hijack blows goats, I don't think I ever did that one. Excavation is very doable.

Overall it's not super necessary to complete every single node on the starchart. So long as you have access to every node it's good enough for government work, so when missions pop up on nodes you haven't completed, you can still choose the other mission.

Edited by Stackbabbin' Bumscags

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Stackbabbin' Bumscags said:

Hijack blows goats, I don't think I ever did that one. Excavation is very doable.

Overall it's not super necessary to complete every single node on the starchart. So long as you have access to every node it's good enough for government work, so when missions pop up on nodes you haven't completed, you can still choose the other mission.

The fatal flaw in this plan is the Hijack mission is the only path to four others and the attached void missions.

 

but I got it, its no worries.

Edited by Expresate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

44 minutes ago, Expresate said:

The fatal flaw in this plan is the Hijack mission is the only path to four others and the attached void missions.

 

but I got it, its no worries.

Oh wait, Hijack isn't the right mission type I was thinking of, that was Pursuit. Still, it's a bit of a meh mission type, picking a frame that's got an easy way to replenish shields (Mag, Harrow, Trinity with the Vampire Leech augment) or frames that can add a separate health pool (Rhino and Nezha) are good ones to take.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mag's the best if you want to do Hijack. If not, I've got a Capacitance Volt ready to give you a hand.

 

But Europa IS a step up in difficulty. To the point that they removed Namaah, the Raptor Boss Fight, from the requirements for Saturn.

 

More importantly though: Start maxing your Serration, Hornet Strike and Pressure Point mods. Intensify, Vitality and maybe Steel Fiber too if you can.

Edited by Medic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Stackbabbin' Bumscags said:

 

Oh wait, Hijack isn't the right mission type I was thinking of, that was Pursuit. Still, it's a bit of a meh mission type, picking a frame that's got an easy way to replenish shields (Mag, Harrow, Trinity with the Vampire Leech augment) or frames that can add a separate health pool (Rhino and Nezha) are good ones to take.

I just played Pursuit.

 

That was some next level bullshit. And buggy as all hell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I admittedly haven't even done the Pursuit mission. There's no actual need to do it except for a tiny bit of Mastery and to access a Defection mission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Archwing is a really neat concept, and even the concept of Pursuit is cool, but it really needs work.
 

On the other hand, I like the (submersible) aspects of Uranus.

Edited by Expresate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See I'm the other way around. Most Archwing stuff is pretty neat, but the submersible stuff is dreadful because it's so small and claustrophobic. The open space Grineer maps are awesome. The Corpus maps are often too small and without a functional waypoint system and a proper 3d map, it's hellish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now get your ass into gear and finish the War Within, Chains of Harrow, Apostasy Prologue and the Sacrifice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Expresate said:

I finally finished The Second Dream. That sure was video games.

At the very least make sure you do War Within soon because that'll make your Starchild much more useful instead of some largely useless dipshit, they'll be a useful dipshit. Then you can start making them even more useful through more farming!!!! :D!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Stackbabbin' Bumscags

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2018 at 3:28 PM, Stackbabbin' Bumscags said:

At the very least make sure you do War Within soon because that'll make your Starchild much more useful instead of some largely useless dipshit, they'll be a useful dipshit. Then you can start making them even more useful through more farming!!!! :D!!!!!!!!!

I did this.

 

I enjoyed the quest. Does Sun/Moon/Neutral do anything yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Expresate said:

Does Sun/Moon/Neutral do anything yet?

Nope!
It's just a signifier of what path you took in that quest. It shows up as a badge on your Profile, you can see those badges on other peoples' profile as well.
EDIT: Now do Saya's Vigil on Cetus and then talk to Quill Onkko. You'll get your first Operator Amp which makes your Starchild much more useful, Amps act as separate energy pools for your Starchild's attack, so it doesn't consume energy you'd use for Void Mode/Dash or Void Blast. Even the Amp you get for free is a vast improvement over not having an Amp at all.
You'll need to have done at least 1 Bounty from Konzu before you can start it, and upon completion will give you the BP for Gara. Then you can pretty much do as you like. The Quills faction will help you get new Amps, but you need to get Sentient Cores to trade in for standing with them. But just having the Mote Amp will make fighting against Sentients and the Shadow Stalker a breeze. Simply getting the Mote Amp is the most important part of finishing War Within because otherwise fighting with Starchild is a pain in the ass due to energy management.

Edited by Stackbabbin' Bumscags

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And while you're in Cetus, try and get yourself some Zenurik lenses. It's by far the most useful focus school because energy regeneration is so bleugh in Warframe at times.

 

Also do Chains of Harrow and Octavia's Anthem as they are fun quests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have an Ash Prime but I'm going to be watching anyway because Tennocon. They always have cool shit to announce.

 

That being said, fuck you Limbo Prime and your rare part in uncommon Axi relics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Medic said:

That being said, fuck you Limbo Prime and your rare part in uncommon Axi relics.

If you havent tried, the Cetus bounties always have the current Prime Access relics, I got a bunch of relics that way.

If the relic you want isnt a reward, you need to wait until the next sunrise for the next reward rotation.

 

Also you can always stockpile syndicate standing/medallions and trade everything for relic packs once the new Prime Access is released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, Axi are really rare on relic packs. I usually get enough for only 30 relic packs, which is enough to get a bunch of new common relics. I get around 2 or 3 of the new Axi relics and that means I'll have to get more once all the rad shares fail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Moby said:

If you havent tried, the Cetus bounties always have the current Prime Access relics, I got a bunch of relics that way.

If the relic you want isnt a reward, you need to wait until the next sunrise for the next reward rotation.

 

Also you can always stockpile syndicate standing/medallions and trade everything for relic packs once the new Prime Access is released.

It's not that. I've been opening tons of relics and getting fuck all. Waste of Void Traces.

 

On my other account, Phovos opened 2 relics and got 2 rares.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tennocon teases:

 

Spoiler

New frames, Revenant and Garuda

DhhEmVcUYAAWh-2.jpg

 

Vauban deluxe

xiTf9yr.jpg

 

Nezha Deluxe

JZvBdqH.jpg

 

Nidus Deluxe

WPOcAPo.jpg

 

Titania Deluxe

DhhF-YrW0AA4iIe.jpg

 

Nyx Deluxe

DhhF-YsXkAAveTF.jpg

 

Limbo Deluxe

xPqtbJ8.jpg

 

New weapons

2jlKQW7.jpg

3Ehs58r.jpg

3rnNncL.jpg

spuA6LN.jpg

wj7hZlt.jpg

 

Nothing on the other prime weapon, but Chroma Prime confirmed for September

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×