John Elfson

Warframe

2 minutes ago, Expresate said:

Right now it's Hijack and Excavation.

Hijack blows goats, I don't think I ever did that one. Excavation is very doable.

Overall it's not super necessary to complete every single node on the starchart. So long as you have access to every node it's good enough for government work, so when missions pop up on nodes you haven't completed, you can still choose the other mission.

Edited by Stackbabbin' Bumscags

51 minutes ago, Stackbabbin' Bumscags said:

Hijack blows goats, I don't think I ever did that one. Excavation is very doable.

Overall it's not super necessary to complete every single node on the starchart. So long as you have access to every node it's good enough for government work, so when missions pop up on nodes you haven't completed, you can still choose the other mission.

The fatal flaw in this plan is the Hijack mission is the only path to four others and the attached void missions.

but I got it, its no worries.

Edited by Expresate

44 minutes ago, Expresate said:

The fatal flaw in this plan is the Hijack mission is the only path to four others and the attached void missions.

but I got it, its no worries.

Oh wait, Hijack isn't the right mission type I was thinking of, that was Pursuit. Still, it's a bit of a meh mission type, picking a frame that's got an easy way to replenish shields (Mag, Harrow, Trinity with the Vampire Leech augment) or frames that can add a separate health pool (Rhino and Nezha) are good ones to take.

Mag's the best if you want to do Hijack. If not, I've got a Capacitance Volt ready to give you a hand.

But Europa IS a step up in difficulty. To the point that they removed Namaah, the Raptor Boss Fight, from the requirements for Saturn.

More importantly though: Start maxing your Serration, Hornet Strike and Pressure Point mods. Intensify, Vitality and maybe Steel Fiber too if you can.

Edited by Medic

22 hours ago, Stackbabbin' Bumscags said:

Oh wait, Hijack isn't the right mission type I was thinking of, that was Pursuit. Still, it's a bit of a meh mission type, picking a frame that's got an easy way to replenish shields (Mag, Harrow, Trinity with the Vampire Leech augment) or frames that can add a separate health pool (Rhino and Nezha) are good ones to take.

I just played Pursuit.

That was some next level bullshit. And buggy as all hell.

I admittedly haven't even done the Pursuit mission. There's no actual need to do it except for a tiny bit of Mastery and to access a Defection mission.

I think Archwing is a really neat concept, and even the concept of Pursuit is cool, but it really needs work.

On the other hand, I like the (submersible) aspects of Uranus.

Edited by Expresate

See I'm the other way around. Most Archwing stuff is pretty neat, but the submersible stuff is dreadful because it's so small and claustrophobic. The open space Grineer maps are awesome. The Corpus maps are often too small and without a functional waypoint system and a proper 3d map, it's hellish.

Now get your ass into gear and finish the War Within, Chains of Harrow, Apostasy Prologue and the Sacrifice.

17 hours ago, Expresate said:

I finally finished The Second Dream. That sure was video games.

At the very least make sure you do War Within soon because that'll make your Starchild much more useful instead of some largely useless dipshit, they'll be a useful dipshit. Then you can start making them even more useful through more farming!!!! :D!!!!!!!!!

On 6/21/2018 at 3:28 PM, Stackbabbin' Bumscags said:

At the very least make sure you do War Within soon because that'll make your Starchild much more useful instead of some largely useless dipshit, they'll be a useful dipshit. Then you can start making them even more useful through more farming!!!! :D!!!!!!!!!

I did this.

I enjoyed the quest. Does Sun/Moon/Neutral do anything yet?

2 hours ago, Expresate said:

Does Sun/Moon/Neutral do anything yet?

Nope!
It's just a signifier of what path you took in that quest. It shows up as a badge on your Profile, you can see those badges on other peoples' profile as well.
EDIT: Now do Saya's Vigil on Cetus and then talk to Quill Onkko. You'll get your first Operator Amp which makes your Starchild much more useful, Amps act as separate energy pools for your Starchild's attack, so it doesn't consume energy you'd use for Void Mode/Dash or Void Blast. Even the Amp you get for free is a vast improvement over not having an Amp at all.
You'll need to have done at least 1 Bounty from Konzu before you can start it, and upon completion will give you the BP for Gara. Then you can pretty much do as you like. The Quills faction will help you get new Amps, but you need to get Sentient Cores to trade in for standing with them. But just having the Mote Amp will make fighting against Sentients and the Shadow Stalker a breeze. Simply getting the Mote Amp is the most important part of finishing War Within because otherwise fighting with Starchild is a pain in the ass due to energy management.

And while you're in Cetus, try and get yourself some Zenurik lenses. It's by far the most useful focus school because energy regeneration is so bleugh in Warframe at times.

Also do Chains of Harrow and Octavia's Anthem as they are fun quests.

I have an Ash Prime but I'm going to be watching anyway because Tennocon. They always have cool shit to announce.

That being said, fuck you Limbo Prime and your rare part in uncommon Axi relics.

9 hours ago, Medic said:

That being said, fuck you Limbo Prime and your rare part in uncommon Axi relics.

If you havent tried, the Cetus bounties always have the current Prime Access relics, I got a bunch of relics that way.

If the relic you want isnt a reward, you need to wait until the next sunrise for the next reward rotation.

Also you can always stockpile syndicate standing/medallions and trade everything for relic packs once the new Prime Access is released.

Yeah, Axi are really rare on relic packs. I usually get enough for only 30 relic packs, which is enough to get a bunch of new common relics. I get around 2 or 3 of the new Axi relics and that means I'll have to get more once all the rad shares fail.

16 hours ago, Moby said:

If you havent tried, the Cetus bounties always have the current Prime Access relics, I got a bunch of relics that way.

If the relic you want isnt a reward, you need to wait until the next sunrise for the next reward rotation.

Also you can always stockpile syndicate standing/medallions and trade everything for relic packs once the new Prime Access is released.

It's not that. I've been opening tons of relics and getting fuck all. Waste of Void Traces.

On my other account, Phovos opened 2 relics and got 2 rares.

Tennocon teases:

Spoiler

New frames, Revenant and Garuda

DhhEmVcUYAAWh-2.jpg

Vauban deluxe

xiTf9yr.jpg

Nezha Deluxe

JZvBdqH.jpg

Nidus Deluxe

WPOcAPo.jpg

Titania Deluxe

DhhF-YrW0AA4iIe.jpg