John Caveson

Warframe

Surely it wont require other prime parts, but I can see it either taking Ducats or some insane amount of Nitain/Kuva/Argon to keep the difficulty close to the original.

5 hours ago, Stackbabbin' Bumscags said:

Nezha Deluxe WANT finally got a male frame with some booty.
Booban Deluxe is... meh.
Nidus Deluxe is badass
Titania Deluxe is not bad, but I'm personally not feeling it.
Nyx Deluxe is gorgeous
Limbo Deluxe is... confusion.

+1 to Nyx Deluxe. Am be want.

Also Garuda looks cool. 

Meanwhile, I think I joined 5 minutes too late for the Ash Prime. Oh well. All the people logging in to claim theirs crashed the servers, though. So that's fun. Time to spam GIB PLAT in Region in order to  make up for my loss.

Edited by Expresate

Apparently like 300,000 people were capable of getting Ash Prime, so it's possible that the twitch drop is just delayed and they'll fix it on Monday. If not, I think I have an Ash Prime Neuroptics and Chassis if anyone needs them.

Nidus Deluxe, Nezha Deluxe, Limbo Deluxe all look cool. Titania looks a little uninspired but Nyx Deluxe is awesome. It pains me though that Volt's only got a shitty proto skin and will probably have to wait forever to get a REAL deluxe skin.

I already have Ash and a few spare sets, I just wanted the free slot it comes with :imadummy:

Either way, the Blade Runner update looks cool. Now we got to fulton extract actual animals. I hope the gun zaws and moa companions are useful.

I really just wanted the extra slot. Although I don't think I've even claimed my Ash Prime yet, so if he's already potato'd even that's another bonus.

I don't dislike Limbo Deluxe's design, but personally I just think it'd be better off as a new Frame instead of a skin.

2 hours ago, Stackbabbin' Bumscags said:

I really just wanted the extra slot. Although I don't think I've even claimed my Ash Prime yet, so if he's already potato'd even that's another bonus.

I don't dislike Limbo Deluxe's design, but personally I just think it'd be better off as a new Frame instead of a skin.

Deviates too far almost, right?

Unrelated, I still have that Fortuna song going around my head.

15 minutes ago, Medic said:

Deviates too far almost, right?

Yeah, it does.
Most of 'em kinda sorta keep within the Frames "theme", but DeLimbo feels like it's lost the "magic" theme and gone to something completely different. To me, it looks closer to something Sentient related in some aspects. I like it, but it definitely doesn't feel like Limbo. I'm not sure what I'd suggest for him instead, but it sure as hell ain't that.

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

From the forums.

Apparently the weapon that comes with Chroma and Gram Prime will be Akjagara Prime

0pabo76n67911.jpg

The artist showed it and other stuff that wasnt on the main art event on a side panel during Tennocon, but not many people saw it.

Thing is, Tenno secondaries are kinda boring.

Actually, Tenno guns (apart from things like the Corinth) are kinda dull as well.

I've only got a few more weapons left until I've mastered all secondaries. The Syndicate weapons for Arbiters/Suda/Perrin/Loka and the Lato Vandal are the only ones I need once I've leveled up what's in my foundry.

After a longish break I've jumped back in, and a million hours of Orokin Derelict Survival later I've finally built Octavia.

Time to stop playing the game and start playing with chiptunes.

Also how does the Kuva stuff work, I fumbled around and it kept telling me to hit "5" to do the thing, but I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do.

Also Rhino/Boltor Prime re-releasing is exciting for me, because that's what my buddy who used to play kept going on about before he stopped, but they were vaulted/expensive.

2 hours ago, FreshHalibut said:

Also how does the Kuva stuff work, I fumbled around and it kept telling me to hit "5" to do the thing, but I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do.

When the Kuva Siphon starts to make noises and one of the braids gets up, change to Operator and dash through the Kuva cloud. Braid points to where the cloud is coming from.

If you have an Amp you can apparently shoot the cloud but it never ever seems to work for me.

Mote Amp is the fucking worst.

Amps done. Warframes all done. Companions all done. 3 Zaws left then they're done. 38 items in my foundry waiting to be maxed. Only really missing Syndicate stuff, a couple of Invasion items and Archwing weapons.