John Caveson

Warframe

Haven't kept track of what all I've gotten, but I got 3 Displays, a bunch of fireworks, a bunch of Latron BPs, two of that Sentinel mask thing, and one Forma.

I'm Stackbabbin, kinda wish I'd gotten the chance to change the name, but I'm not paying the plat just to fucking change my name.

Edited by Stackbabbin' Bumscags

My computer can't handle watching even a single stream while playing Warframe, but I did eventually come to the genius idea of leaving my phone plugged in and using that to watch streams. Gets me a couple drops each mission, and all I gotta do is periodically refresh the pages and maybe jump streams. It's something that should've been a no-brainer, but I'm feeling like a goddamn brianiac.

Wow, you got Frost Harka Skins? I got a single Wyrm and 3 Smoke palettes. Lots of Nitain though, which is TOTALLY worth it. Didn't even know that affinity boosters were a thing until bro got one.

If any of ya wanna play with me, my IGN is Retvik. I'll bring my newbie loadouts if you don't want to be carried.

Edited by Medic

Well the Warframe offer's changed now, opening ten billion streams no longer grants you ten billion streams' worth of loot. Surprised they didn't do it sooner.

I'm glad I got the Frost skin before this. Sad I haven't managed to get Vectis, though.
They should at least nudge the drop rates for some of the super-uber-rare shit up if they're going to limit to just one stream, some of the drop rates for this shit is beyond abysmal. Yeah, I know, complaining about free shit, but when some of this stuff has below .5% chance of dropping, and you can only get so many items per day depending on how fast your particular streamer gets achievements and churns through burner accounts, it's more than a little ridiculous.

Nothing better than capturing the Eidolon and then the game greets you with TWO connection errors and a host migration, which fails, boots you to the login screen and doesnt saves neither your loot or your mods.

19 minutes ago, Moby said:

Nothing better than capturing the Eidolon and then the game greets you with TWO connection errors and a host migration, which fails, boots you to the login screen and doesnt saves neither your loot or your mods.

I had something less serious as this, but was on a relic opening run in a defense mission, host migration, booted to my ship, didn't get any of the rewards from the mission, which meant I lost one of the Trinity Prime parts that had dropped during it.

Failed sortie 3 because of connection errors earlier. Retarded operative spent three painful rooms inside the deadly toxin gas room as well and I used 40 energy pads to keep that cunt alive.

Died on the last fucking wave as well.

Kuva Fortress defense mission is a massive pain because of all these traps and turrets. I heard they made so the target doesnt gets damaged by the gas or fire (still takes damage from turrets), but he still enters the gas corridor and stays there.

I got lucky and had a good team, was max range Equinox for clearing everything with Maim, we also had a Trinity for healing, a Nidus for CC and someone else that I forgot. You give a weapon to the target and take it back, so he stays unarmed. While he has no guns, he will stop seeking enemies and stay put.

Got another Ayatan, at least my Anasa Worm is growing up nicely.

Managed sortie 3 after a second attempt but it took forever because random Grineer kept on getting lost. I got a Riven for the fucking Ether Daggers. The shitty dual daggers only available from that dumb quest that everyone forgets about.

Any of you noticed weird meteors in the sky above Cetus? They're quite obvious and they 100% weren't there before the Formorian attack.

49 minutes ago, Medic said:

Any of you noticed weird meteors in the sky above Cetus? They're quite obvious and they 100% weren't there before the Formorian attack.

If you stay in the Orbiter for a while, Lotus tells you about the meteors.

Something about a living meteor that is in collision course in the plains. I guess its a tease for either Halloween event or a future update.

7 hours ago, Moby said:

If you stay in the Orbiter for a while, Lotus tells you about the meteors.

Something about a living meteor that is in collision course in the plains. I guess its a tease for either Halloween event or a future update.

Oh I heard that was only for pre-Second Dream players. I was idling in my ship for ages yesterday and Lotus never spoke to me.

Lotus never said shit about no meteors for me, and I only just now completed the Second Dream, although, I haven't even seen any meteors over Cetus on the star chart, if it's in Cetus, then I've never set foot in there after I found out I can't do anything in the Plains because shit computer.

On a side note, I kinda wish I could turn off the commentary from my Starchild, I just didn't like any of the voices, and the line delivery is just so flat.

Edited by Stackbabbin' Bumscags

7 hours ago, Stackbabbin' Bumscags said:

Lotus never said shit about no meteors for me, and I only just now completed the Second Dream, although, I haven't even seen any meteors over Cetus on the star chart, if it's in Cetus, then I've never set foot in there after I found out I can't do anything in the Plains because shit computer.

On a side note, I kinda wish I could turn off the commentary from my Starchild, I just didn't like any of the voices, and the line delivery is just so flat.

There is an option to disable the Operator voice in the audio settings. Also, if you get bored with Ordis random lines, you can disable 'Hint transmissions' and that will stop it too.

5 hours ago, Moby said:

Also, if you get bored with Ordis random lines, you can disable 'Hint transmissions' and that will stop it too.

it's more "when" than "if"

Welp, finished War Within.
Wasn't bad, aside from the Starchild's crappy voice actor and that damn Asswing section where you had to avoid the scanners, but that's partially because the lag makes controlling myself more difficult than usual. Glad to finally have proper Starchild control now, though, was getting some of the Drift mods from Lua (they sell pretty decently) and hated every time some Sentients showed up because of the 2 minute cooldown on Rage of the Starchild. Although I had a problem where it wouldn't let me select my first dialogue choice in the caves, and then this happened and forced me to stumble my way through that section.

I fucking hated that cave segment. I still absolutely hate the space kids but they're definitely smoother than they were pre-POE. Also, you should have mentioned the precept mods. The capture mission doesn't spawn sentients.

The deluxe skins for Nekros and Ember are out. Nekros is awesome, Ember's would be cool if it wasn't for the helmet. This just leaves Volt as the last of the original characters to not have a deluxe skin.

5 hours ago, Stackbabbin' Bumscags said:

Welp, finished War Within.
Wasn't bad, aside from the Starchild's crappy voice actor and that damn Asswing section where you had to avoid the scanners, but that's partially because the lag makes controlling myself more difficult than usual. Glad to finally have proper Starchild control now, though, was getting some of the Drift mods from Lua (they sell pretty decently) and hated every time some Sentients showed up because of the 2 minute cooldown on Rage of the Starchild. Although I had a problem where it wouldn't let me select my first dialogue choice in the caves, and then this happened and forced me to stumble my way through that section.

Your game did load textures, but DE's massive shit engine doesnt has proper lightning effects if you have dynamic lighting disabled. Some places either get pitch black or ultra bright.

3 hours ago, Medic said:

This just leaves Volt as the last of the original characters to not have a deluxe skin.

004-FinalPass.jpg