John Caveson

Warframe

17 minutes ago, Stackbabbin' Bumscags said:

After restarting the game for the hotfix today, Lotus finally said something about the meteor over Cetus. :v

DE's twitter/facebook said something about Grineer log 1103, so they will reveal something during the 100th devstream tomorrow.

Okay I changed my mind I don't want Volt Deluxe now.

But seriously that could be literally any male Warframe apart from Volt. Or Nehza. Actually, a Frankenstein's Monster theme (which that skin probably is) would be PERFECT for a Nidus deluxe skin.

9 minutes ago, Stackbabbin' Bumscags said:

Does anyone have a laid back clan that doesn't mind a more casual player and can take one more?
I still haven't found one for myself and I'd like to at least have access to the gear that's locked behind clan research. :v

My clan is pretty casual and always welcomes new people.

But uhhh..... yeah. :facinating:

5 hours ago, Stackbabbin' Bumscags said:

Does anyone have a laid back clan that doesn't mind a more casual player and can take one more?
I still haven't found one for myself and I'd like to at least have access to the gear that's locked behind clan research. :v

My clan should have an open spot, the only requirement is to be active in-game and help out in events that require clan stuff (e.g. Ambulas Reborn, Pacifism Defect).

We also have the Hema and the Ignis Wraith.

Why did DE, out of all primes need to make FrostP giveways. Frost bubbles on Akkad make me REEEEEEEE internally and externally.

I think I have an ability to invite to clan too. 

10 hours ago, Stackbabbin' Bumscags said:

Only problem is that I'm not going to be very helpful in events until I get a new computer.
If they decide to pop that meteortumor in PoE, I'm not gonna be able to do anything about it as my performance tanks heavily there, FPS drops down to like 17.

Honestly if it's anything like Ambulas Reborn and Pacifism Defect, you could just AFK as long as you're around to get a high score. The clan warlord just really likes his shiny gold trophies. Speaking of performance, is the dynamic resolution thing any good? I've not tried it, I get pretty good FPS even in the middle of an Eidolon fight, but it looks like a built in Hialgo Boost.

And as for Frost Prime, RIP the platinum I could have made with those Frost Prime BP relics. But I'd rather have a Frost on Akkad than a Slow Nova.

I wouldn't be completely useless, but until I get a new computer, you really wouldn't be able to depend on me for much.

And I have no freaking clue, I have turned off every fancy setting I could and lowered everything to its lowest, and I still have performance issues. :v

Meh, I don't mind delays. We get enough broken shit as it is, I'd rather we had slightly less broken thing and a delay than all the broken things.

Also woo, token system rather than pure RNG rewards. The one thing Ambulas Reborn did right aside from the awesome corny 80's vibe.

I got a bunch of the Hunter mods if anyone needs them. And a fuckton of Augur Messages, which is great because new players can use them as an alternative to Continuity. But it's kinda useless for me since I have Constitution which gives me 28% instead of 24% duration.

Stupid event wouldn't be NEARLY so bad if I didn't constantly get the variation where I LITERALLY have to go all the way across the map and back again just to steal and mix some toxin.

I had the goddamn drone get glitched and stop moving toward the boil.
The first time, we had a Nova just use wormhole to move it to the boil, it unfucked itself when it was close enough to it, the 2nd time, we had to push it along until it unfucked itself at the boil, took like 20 minutes.

This damn thing wouldn't be so bad if I could use my Asswing for travel, but no clan means no Asswings in the plain. :T

22 hours ago, Stackbabbin' Bumscags said:

I had the goddamn drone get glitched and stop moving toward the boil.
The first time, we had a Nova just use wormhole to move it to the boil, it unfucked itself when it was close enough to it, the 2nd time, we had to push it along until it unfucked itself at the boil, took like 20 minutes.

This damn thing wouldn't be so bad if I could use my Asswing for travel, but no clan means no Asswings in the plain. :T

Tell you what, I'll invite you to my clan. Don't see why you should be without Asswing.

Speaking of which, my Itzal is nearly finished building. Still haven't leveled up Odonata Prime but Odonata in general is shit.

It actually finished just as I logged in to invite you :)

Edited by Medic

Apparently Mirage, AkBolto and something else are the next primes that will be releaved next week.

Well, I do love Mirage and I wanted the AkBolto to be good, so I'm ok if this is real.

Edit: Its happening.

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by Moby