Binary

SUBSPUF GAME NIGHT V2- THE RE-GAMENING

WHEN: Saturdays! Mid-afternoon. Like 1:00-ish

WHAT: A community selected game. Preferably F2P/Popular. New game every month. 

WHO: You. Yes you. 

So, what I'm thinking is bringing back subspuf game nights as part of SPUFPowered 2.0(tm) I'll make a thread at the end of the month, asking for game suggestions. Top 10-ish will go into a poll, then we'll vote. We will have game day/night/hour on Saturday (tbd), where we all play the winning game.

As such, this thread will double as a feedback thread and suggestion thread for June's game. 

I'll be proposing TF2 for this month, just for ease of access, and a bit of nostalgia.

assuming I have time im always cool with TF2 w/ friends but I sometimes work on saturdays so not sure if I'll be able to make it

I should probably install it now huh

Should we be part of any steam group or something to rally the troops and notify everyone?

So, debrief time! 

Thoughts?

How was the timing?

How was the organization?

What did you enjoy/not enjoy?

Are we all ok with invading the mlm/onyx mumble again, or should I look into one of our own?

My personal thoughts: Was pretty fun, I enjoyed playing with yall again, and TF2 was good to come back to. Maps were eh. We might want to consider playing something different next week within tf2, maybe PassTime or Mann Power or MvM. 

good time zone, don't care much for tf2 anymore but it was fun interacting with you people. come back to mumble anytime

13 minutes ago, Binary said:

playing something different next week within tf2, maybe PassTime or Mann Power or MvM. 

please christ no

id love doing some MvM but im doing with something else as well. I'd probably be ok with buying a game just for gamenight if its under 20 bucks and easy to get into

6 minutes ago, Moby said:

Had to leave earlier to buy some clothes, but was fun.

At least until a few randoms started going rage heavy

You played Gunslinger Engineer, don't think you're in a position to call anyone out.