DualJay

Best superpower?

Best Superpower Package?  

17 members have voted

1. 2. Projection or no?

• It is better to project a second body which has your superpowers, which you control from a distance.
    • It is better to have the superpowers yourself, even though it makes it harder to hide your identity.
  2. 3. Best source of powers?

• Money - your massive access to resources allowed you to purchase your superpowers. You're rich.
    • Magic Relic - you have a relic item that grants you superpowers. Your powers can more substantially ignore the laws of physics, but you must have the relic to use them.
    • X-Gene - you are a mutant. Clones of you will have your powers, and you are bounded more heavily by physics. There may be a way to negate your powers.
    • Eldritch - Magic aliens/angels/demons gave you your powers. Your powers cannot be replicated or stolen, except by whatever gave you your powers.
    • Science - you were given your powers in a lab experiment. The process could be repeated on others, or undone to take your powers away.
    • Magic Heritage - you are descended from a wizard or something. So long as you carry on in the family tradition/duty, your powers cannot be taken away.
    • Super Training - you trained until you had your powers. Your powers require focus and discipline to use, but cannot be taken away.
    • Posthuman Experiment - you are posthuman, and this gives you your powers through strange science. Your powers are extra strong, and you are extra smart, but a little crazy.
    • Medicine - hardmode - you have a drug you must take regularly that gives you your powers.
  3. 4. Best Powerset?

• Speedster (Substantial superspeed)
    • Flying Brick (Superstrength, flight, durability)
    • Bruiser (Massive superstrength, massive durability)
    • Psychic (Telepathy and telekinesis)
    • Telepath (Massive telepathy)
    • Psychokinetic (Massive telekinesis)
    • Precog (Can see the future and have some clairvoyance)
    • Augmented Human (Substantially stronger, faster, and more agile than a peak human. Some superspenses and minor healing factor)
    • Regenator (Massive healing factor, substantially stronger than a peak human)
    • Adaptive Regenator (Massive healing factor, adapt to gain resistance to past injuries, eventually become monstrous and superstrong)
    • Supersoldier (Peak human, ridiculously high combat skill)
    • Gadgeteer (Superhuman intellect at device creation)
    • Tactician (Superhuman intellect at tactics and prediction)
    • Flying Artillery (Flight, some sort of energy projection)
    • Force Fielder (Project extremely resilient force fields)
    • Elementalist (Can control the four classical elements)
    • Fleshsmith (Can warp and alter organic matter, can make yourself incredibly tough and strong, usually very creepy and monstrous)
    • Alchemist (Can transmute or summon matter)
    • Invulnerability (Completely immune to harm, no other powers)

Pact is gey

To be fair it's not really BAD and it was okay as a binge but any time I was following it week to week it was slow and both less interesting premise-wise than Worm or Twig, and had nowhere near as good writing and characterization as Twig.

14 minutes ago, Mersopolis said:

Could I just have the power of godliness/divinity so I can have them all?

You could take Telepathy and create a mental illusion that spans the entire planet, so that everyone thinks you have all the powers!

10 minutes ago, Idiot Cube said:

You could take Telepathy and create a mental illusion that spans the entire planet, so that everyone thinks you have all the powers!

mmm no

Descendant of a wizard is cool because then only people in your family could really have powers rather than people stumbling on a debiru and getting it from them.

The powers to choose from are pretty difficult, it'd be cool to be tanky and stuff but I'm not really a fighter.

Probably should've gone with precognition but I don't want to change my answer.

9 hours ago, General DeGroot said:

also no teleportation powers reeeee

Teleportation could potentially be ridiculously OP depending on how your powers work. I've always thought if a teleporter combined their abilities with firearms they could go on an instakill rampage. And can you teleport things other than yourself? Cool. Teleport cars into the air and drop them on people. Pull the pin on a grenade, wait a few seconds and teleport it into another room. Teleport motherfucker's lungs out of their bodies. Telefrag someone into a wall. The list is endless.

If I had to pick one though I think I'd go with Fleshsmith. Depending on how powerful your control over your organic makeup is you would have a ridiculous number of adaptations at your disposal. That grants you a shitload of sub-abilities (shapeshifting, regeneration, super strength to name a few), it counters a lot of other abilities and it would allow you to render yourself virtually indestructible, potentially more-so than a traditional re-generator, even.

Nah but you can get powers from a divine spirit and be a cleric. Or from a demon and be an edgelord-cleric. I'm sure "aliens" can't be anything too bad.

2 hours ago, DualJay said:

why are so many people picking eldritch

it's a trap

Because any power that doesn't involve sacrificing at least a goat just isn't worth it, man.

It is better to project a second body which has your superpowers, which you control from a distance.

You mean like a....

「STAND」? !

12 minutes ago, General DeGroot said:

You mean like a....

「STAND」? !

No, like Superman

3614149-7006025355-newpo.jpg